DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What are your all-time favorite movies?

SinisterDeath

• Community Administrator

I liked story about the runner the best.It was epic.

See, for me that's the one that I thought was boring. I liked the ideas it presented about different ways to break free, but the animation and overall tone of that piece sort of threw me off I guess. My favorite was the one with the "haunted house". For some reason, I get a heavy sense of nostalgia watching that segment. Then at the end of it I feel as though I'm pulled back to the real world and reminded that days past are gone... very emotional piece for me, though I can honestly say I don't really know why lol

See, I think the running one (the one with the crippled athlete) was the most emotional piece of them. 

Now the one with the kid who's running from the agents, I enjoy and loathe, simply because of how big a deal his case was, yet completely glossed over in the movies. (Same kid you see in the 2nd & 3rd movies that's always following neo around)

I liked story about the runner the best.It was epic.

See, for me that's the one that I thought was boring. I liked the ideas it presented about different ways to break free, but the animation and overall tone of that piece sort of threw me off I guess. My favorite was the one with the "haunted house". For some reason, I get a heavy sense of nostalgia watching that segment. Then at the end of it I feel as though I'm pulled back to the real world and reminded that days past are gone... very emotional piece for me, though I can honestly say I don't really know why lol

See, I think the running one (the one with the crippled athlete) was the most emotional piece of them. 

Now the one with the kid who's running from the agents, I enjoy and loathe, simply because of how big a deal his case was, yet completely glossed over in the movies. (Same kid you see in the 2nd & 3rd movies that's always following neo around)

I can understand why, it does carry a pretty deep message. Every piece is emotional for me in a different way, including the athlete. Unfortunately I can be a bit of a snob when it comes to animation and design. I like to be visually stimulated as well as mentally and I think the style of that piece just didn't pique my interest. I do agree with you on the kid though, they could have gone more in depth about him in the trilogy. Even still, kid's piece was another of my favorites (that trippy art style... I can't help it :P).

Archived