DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Important WS/Talent matter, All Aiel please read and vote

Ghaul

Ok Aiel, listen up. For once I decided to act like a Division Leader and decided to win some weapon score increcement for the Division. However it did not turn out to be as simple as I thought it would be. It turned out the the Aiel Division had a list of Talents allocated to us. And here is the said list

Aligning the Matrix - not allowed for the Aiel

Cloud Dancing - not allowed for the Aiel

Compulsion - not allowed for the Aiel

Create Ter'Angreal - not allowed for the Aiel

Delving (Earth) - allowed, 1 slot availabe

Dreaming - allowed, 1 slot available

Dreamwalking - allowed, 5 slots available

Earth Singing - allowed, 1 slot available

Foretelling - allowed, 1 slot available

Healing (Age of Legends) - allowed, 1 slot available

Healing (Major) - allowed, 1 slot available

Know Ter'angreal - allowed, 1 slot available

Listening to the Wind - not allowed for the Aiel

Milking Tears - allowed, 1 slot available

Read Auras - not allowed for the Aiel

See Ta'veren - allowed, 1 slot available

Shielding - allowed, 1 slot available

Sniffing - not allowed for the Aiel

Uncommon Luck - not allowed for the Aiel

Weave Resurrection - allowed, 1 slot available

So a total of 16 talent slots. Now perhaps the most of you think of the Aiel as warriors than as channelers, though some of the talents given to the Aiel Div, Dreamwalking for example, are not related to the One Power. And now to the problem. WS increcement was not allowed because the Aiel have talents. I talked with the incarns and they said that a WS increace might be allowed if we change the situation with the Talents. So thus I present you with this pole, I want to hear your thoughts on this matter. Oh and one more thing. If you choose the third option, please tell me which talents you think should stay and how many slots should we have.Once the results from the poll are clear, I will take this to the Incarns and negotiate with the further, to get all of this officially approved.

Thank you in advance

Ghaul

• 2 weeks later...

Delving (Earth) - allowed, 1 slot availabe

Earth Singing - allowed, 1 slot available

Know Ter'angreal - allowed, 1 slot available

I picked third, and these would be the three I would offer to the chopping block. It just seems that the talents related to the earth would be the easiest choice if you had to choose, Aiel aren't exactly miners so wouldn't need to be able to find much from the ground, Know Ter'angreal..well we aren't allowed to make them so migh as well just take all of them out.

it looks like i'm on the same page as the rest of you...

in the books, the Aiel mainly do some Dreamwalking but it doesn't explore much of their Power abilities beyond that. *shrugs* i think they should just have a limited amount of Talents, mainly because of that and because so few people choose to play Wise Ones. i'm in favor of making the Aiel warriors as tough as possible though, because that's how RJ made 'em. 8)

Dreamwalking and Dreaming are the two Talents that the Aiel have always exhibited in the books; the others are pretty much not worth looking into for us. I say we allocate slots for those two, and go with the WS increase.

But then, that's just my opinion.

9.jpg

actualy avhienda in the last book reveals knowing ter'angreal and if that plays out as important to the plot it migth make future aiel wise one want it as such or even turn out that the aiel can make use of it plotwise