DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Laurel Crown - Act 1 (attn: BTers and Banders)

Arette

He didn't expect the outburst from Carnhain, but the way things were going he couldn't say he was surprised. Light! Couldn't any of them see that the Aes Sedai was equally responsible for the mess they were in? Everyone insisted on attacking him! Absolutely nothing was going right here, and now it seemed that the alliance between the Band and the Black Tower was nothing but a verbal arrangement between the M'Hael and whoever led the Band. These particular banders did not want, and likely believed they did not need the Asha'man.

Arath threw a glance at the other Asha'man with him, quietly seeking their opinion. They also looked unsure of the situation. If they hadn't been under orders to make sure this happened, he would be headed back to the Farm. With a resigned sigh, Arath wove another ward around the three of them and spoke quickly, "Watch your backs, even with the Band. Do not hesitate to defend yourselves from them if it comes down to that."

He noticed that Carnhain attempted to cut him off as he spoke, unaware that his rant was not reaching Arath or the other Asha'man. Arath surpressed a smile as he unraveled the ward. It probably wasn't important anyway.

He listened as Jatasha spoke, but unfortunately there was little to glean from her words. Trust Stavros. Yes, he could handle that easily enough. Trusting his wife was the problem. Some agreement had to be made between her and the Asha'man for anything to work here. There was simply too much mutual hatred for them to work together without resolving something. He rubbed his temples and closed his eyes. As much as he didn't like it, he would have to try to keep a civilized conversation with her.

Bloody diplomacy ... Arath was convinced it started more wars than it stopped ...

Arette and Con stepped to the yard trailed by Fia. There were enough of the militia men in the yard that the men inside could stay there and they still had the upper hand. Not that this would come to blows but appearances were important. They were the hosts and the ones who had been approached so they would have to try to maintain that position throughout this all. Even though the Banders and the Asha'man were not arguing at that point, it was clearly readable from their postures that they were not entirely in concord and there were tensions. She would have to learn more to be able to figure out what their relationships were and how the line of command went but for now Kedyn and reluctant Jatasha came slightly forward to meet them. So they had been chosen to speak for the embassy. Very good. She nodded slightly to the pair and after exchanging a look with Con, she spoke in a calm and authorative tone. It was surprising how easily she slid back into the Aes Sedai mannerisms after three years.

"The Embassadors of the Dragon Reborn, you have come to meet commander Con Stavros and ask his assistance in restoring order to all parts of Illian and stopping the flow of mercenaries that could be a threat to the nation of Tear sworn to Jarron al'Tanin. I am Arette Stavros Aes Sedai and as you know, I am bound by the Three Oaths to say no word that is untrue and to use the One Power as a weapon only in extreme self defense." She glanced at the Asha'man to drive it home who she was directing those words to. She had left out the mention about defending her Warder since she did not want them to get the wrong implications about her and Con's relationship. Some of them were distrustful enough of her as it was and foolish enough to think that she was pulling his strings. She did not like having to explain herself but to forward things it would do her best to try to mend both misconceptions.

"I advice the commander but he makes the final decision regarding his men. However my advice does not run counter to your loyalties for I was the Keeper of the Chronicles to the Amyrlin Seat Karana Majin who was deposed and Stilled for keeping the existance of the Dragon Reborn from the Hall of the Tower." She could not keep her voice entirely steady since what had happened to her mentor still pained her. "Mother paid dearly for her help..." she eyed them all sharply as if challenging them to question the value of her sacrifice. "... and the events in the past three years after my departure speak pretty clearly of the change in policy." This would be as close as she would come to publicly criticising the White Tower even if she had her private doubts and she thought that Dumai's Well was the biggest mstake in the world history.

Maybe they could believe her a bit more knowing her history or maybe not. "But there is a third person with us who has been left officially unintroduced so far." Arette motioned regally to Fia. "You are in presence of Sofia Stepanneos, the rightful Queen of Illian and you may pay your respect now." The dumbfound looks made her almost smile pleased of her sense of drama but she continued gravely. "The commander is loyal to his true Queen as he has told you and not the imposter in the Palace." She embraced Saidar which in some worrysome way alerted the Asha'man and wove a Mask of Mirrors on herself. For an instant two Sofias stood before their eyes before she released the weave and the Power with it. Calling forth Fia, she continued one last time. "But Her Majesty may tell you more of it."

OOC: Hope noone minds me joining in so late, I wont interupt just watch:)

IC:

Logan stood by the front door his eyes never resting. Every so often one of his men would casually stroll by the door giving him the signal for all clear, but others watching. The slight hand signal would never be seen by anyone else and it was never the same man that walked past. The nonsense that was going on inside was giving him a headache. Why talk about it and discuss it with anyone, especially someone who could care less about you?

Shifting his feet he gave the signal to rotate to the next soldier that walked past.

He was sure that this talking was going to lead to nothing but a huge battle. Carnhain exploded at one time and Logan was sure that he was going to have to kill again.

Fighting down the flash backs Logan..... and with a quick twist starting at his waist the head rolled off...... returned his full attention back to the matter at hand.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arie Ronshor

ooc: apparently i had a post in me tonight... as i was in bed.. and fia wouldn't let me sleep.. *kicks* (James, you can edit in the accent.. too tired to speak Illiander)

IC:

There was a dark inward flinch that had been carefully kept from her face as she looked on the illusion that Arette created around herself. Almost reaching up to touch her jaggedly cut hair that lacked the full beauty and shine it once had while she was in court was enough to make Sofia stiffle a wimper. It had been a moment she felt herself broken and beaten, and she was sure that Arette had more than one reason to remove the vanity Sofia once had when she glanced in a mirror. But even being in the Perfume quarters for 3 months had not taken away the sting to her pride. The Illusion broke and Arette turned the attention of the eyes int he room back to her, and still she felt lost n the sight of the now dissolved weave. The simple seriousness of the meeting wieghted heavily on her, and Sofia was not about to pass up what she hoped would make Arette Sedai proud.

"Sons and Daughters of the Tower and Band." She started, clearing her throat carefully as she did not step forward but raised her eyes to look at each and ever one of them in the eye, making them human, her human to them. Like each of them mattered, and that she took to heart of each that stood in the room. "We have all come here for a single Goal, but each with our own intentions and reasons. This is not the time for arms and power to fight against this goal, but to work towards achieving it."

"It is no illusion that Illian is spiralling downward, and I have not turned my back on my Crown, nor my People. But circumstances have caused me to place my undoubtable faith in Master Con, and I do request that you do that same as I. He has not only saved my life and kept me safely in hiding, but also has an army at his command to strike at any given time. But he can no be doing it alone."

She regarded the onces that have been most outspoken, and although her face impassive, but voice was full of conviction. "Put aside your diffences and side with us. As but a humble Servant," She curtsied as Arette had taught her, without faultering at all, "I ask but to listen to his plan and put your faith in him." She stood up from her curtsie and cocked her head to one side in an almost challenging fashion, "..As I have."

Princess Sofia Stepanneos

Kedyn would have laughed if it would not have been terrible innaporpriate as this newly undisguised princess began to speak. She was gifted at politics, her words chosen in precise fashion and those that weren't supposed to be looking for everything in someone else's words would have missed them, even taken in by them.

But even among her words that were meant to be friendly there were still words, veiled threats of just in cases to ensure Illian's safety even if she hadn't realized it. That Con had an army at his back was assurances enough that if anything happened to Sophia or his unsteady alliance tried anything awry with taking Illian they would have another armed force to deal with. Though her remark of becoming a servant was perhaps not the best choice, around men such as this Ashaman, to Kedyn's thoughts of the man at least, any act of subserviance was weakness and she needed to look as strong as she could.

Of course her still being the princess was enough of a shock that if Kedyn hadn't quickly pushed it aside he might have missed it. It mingled with the anger at himself for having missed everything, for being so uninformed of the present situation after having worked countless hours and days trying to make sure he knew everything of this situation.

"Unfortunately milady listening to Master Con's plan will not be enough no matter how good it is. We..." Kedyn had to almost grit his teeth and force the word out, but he did to show a united front. He had no visions of granduer of being allied with the Dragon, it cut into to many of the Band's natural goals of providing peace and safety to the world. Now they required payment to be able to help. "require some assurances by those that command us before we will agree to provide the aid you will certainly need to be restored to your throne. We simply require that Illian help in the Dragon's battle against the Shadow and the enemies of safety and justice when he calls."

Kedyn

Arette listened to Sofia’s speech with the slightest approving nod. The future Queen of Illian was far from stupid and even though she was young and prideful, she would make a good ruler. She however let out one vital piece of information, the true identity of the impostor. She was aware that Sofia did not want to speak of the woman and she gave even the former Keeper a shiver to her spine, but the subject would have broached.

She grew alert at Kedyn’s words and even if Sofia had never officially asked her to advise her, the girl lacked the experience of deal making which she had a plenty. She was no Gray Sister but her former position had required wheeling and dealing with rulers and nobles. She was not going to allow the future Queen make any agreements that were not in good balance for the good of Illian and the world. Illian would assist in the Last Battle but in what numbers and what other assistance it would offer before the actual fight were something to be negotiated.

"There are never simple requirements, Master Kedyn. A deal must be made that satisfies all parties once all the details have been worked out. Her Majesty will have a lot of questions about those but lets be clear about few basics first."

"Illian needs your help to root the impostor from the Palace with as little damage as possible because she is not just any Dreadlady but Forsaken Ja’varan." She was proud of the even tone she managed despite the wave of dread the knowledge and saying the name out loud brought. There, their trump card had been played and the Dragon’s side might to decide to be stupid and go forth without the Illianers now when they knew what they were facing. But it would cost them and the whole Illian and this Kedyn seemed to be thinking with his brains and not the hair on his chest. "That means that she is hardly the only channeler on the Shadow’s side in this city. You would have done this anyway once you just found out so our goals are in perfect unison there. We need your troops and you need our knowledge."

"Of course afterwards you might try to use your assistance and threat of occupation as a leverage on whether or not Her Majesty will sit on the throne to assure her malleability. Other options" in other words, candidates "you likely would not even consider for it is much easier to have the true heir reclaim her position than try to keep order in a situation where the inheritance is not clear." But it went without saying that the Queen would be kept safely in the Perfumed Quarters until her ascension and meddling too hard into Illian’s internal affairs would mean a bloody civil war. Something no one but the Shadow wanted.

"I am certain that we can come to mutual satisfaction of Illian’s future but getting rid of the Forsaken is growing more serious and urgent. I am certain that we all agree that the attack must happen soon before she finds out about your presence and we loose that advantage. You have likely taken all the precautions and Travelled here and don’t have your full troops anywhere too near but the Shadow has eyes and ears in surprising places."

She could not say out loud that Illian would give its allegiance to the Dragon since that was something only Sofia could decide but she could imply and strongly recommend it. "The whole world must be allied for the Last Battle and that includes free Illian but first it needs to get that way. I suggest that the details of Illian’s future would be left out of the particular deal regarding the conditions of this attack. They can be hammered in as soon as possible once the attack plan has just been formulated."

"So if it would please you, do give us numbers... how many channelers and soldiers can you bring and how quickly?" She gave Con a nod that it was his turn to take the lead. He was the military expert and not she. She scanned Kedyn quickly too. He might still be insisting that Sofia would give her assurances before they got into business but the future Queen would better not tie her hands to a position where she would have no leverage or space. Otherwise too many Illian’s men could be sent anywhere on the Dragon’s whim, including Con and his militia.

Arath rather enjoyed the developments that had just occured. So this child was the Queen of Illian? He barely managed to contain a wry glance toward Kedyn. Yes, irrelevent indeed ... He didn't care so much for the Aes Sedai's small demonstration though. As the cold, prickly sensation had washed over him, his eyes shot toward her, and he had siezed Saidin, at the ready for anything. Relaxing somewhat after seeing the illusion disappear, he thought about the implications of this. A channeling imposter. A Forsaken? Light, not another one ... The battle with Aginor at the farm was still fresh in his memory.

He thought it interesting how Kedyn responded to Queen Sofia's remarks. Had they not attacked him for being too direct? And yet he demanded allegience from the person who, at least to Arath's mind, deserved the most respect in that courtyard. He could only imagine how the reaction would have been if he himself had made those comments.

As the Aes Sedai confirmed his fears, Ja'varan ... light help us, Arath began to listen intently, picking out the important information. One Forsaken, multiple Dreadlords. Attack soon ... "So if it would please you, do give us numbers... how many channelers and soldiers can you bring and how quickly?"

Taking advantage of the moment of silence, Arath stepped forward to give information the Band didn't have. "At the moment there are never more than a half dozen Asha'man within the city. However, we can have as many as your plan calls for, and more, within ... two hours. Delivered immediately to wherever you need them."

This was all very…complicated. Webs among webs of words that could be taken in so many ways. Undercurrents being undercut by still more undercurrents of words, threats and assurances, words were able to make any blacksmith’s puzzle look incredibly simple. And here this small group, or Kedyn and Arath mostly, were matching their words against an Aes Sedai, a former keeper at that, in a situation that required the utmost delicacy and thought to make sure both sides were satisfied and there would be no incidents.

Though he wished that it had just been him talking. Arath did not give off their true numbers which was good, but there were still things that needed to be done before the plans for battle were made. At least he was being cordial and less hostile than he had been..and the we was a good thing. It showed that both sides of this negotiation were united in some way, all their plans were the same.

He didn’t want to, but maybe it would work to their favor. Kedyn and the allegiance of the Band and Dragon would need for this room to look in favor of them to be able to accomplish goals that would not be like another Carhein. They didn’t need a nation that they had helped fight back against them. ”First let me assure you that with the authority we have been given that it is the rightful Queen, you milady” A respectful nod towards Sophia, ”to her throne. Both the Band of the Red Hand and the Dragon wish for Illian to be an willing ally.” Kedyn refrained from speaking about just how free they would be. From his point of view, and the Band at least, he would want Illian to be as it had always been, as free as any other nation, but he could not speak for the viewpoints of the Dragon.

Biting his lip Kedyn was unsure of himself for the first time in this meeting, unsure that what he would be saying next would be as prudent as it should be. It was laying most of their cards open and on the table, but unlike the Black Tower, the Band’s numbers were no special secret. And it would match the openness that the Aes Sedai had shown. ”The Band has around six thousand fighting men and women that we would commit to freeing Illian, especially in the face of a Forsaken.” Light how had Kedyn missed that in his time in Illian? He had thought he had done well but it seemed there was a lot he could not uncover in this shadow shrouded city. Though the revelation changed little, only deepening the alliance’s resolve to free Illian. ”Including heavy cavalry, a good portion of which are also skilled fighting on foot as on horse, and siege engineers if they are needed. They can arrive as quickly as any Ashaman wherever they are needed.”

“But knowing how many men we have does not mean that we are fully committed and under your control for the moment. All of our commanding officers will want to know that we have some assurances before we commit our troops to fight and die for your cause. And unfortunately I’m afraid for the Lord Dragon that merely the promise to talk after the battle may not be enough. We do not dare doubt your words, I hold them in high esteem, but we also will not throw our troops to help restore your throne only to be denied the alliance that we seek with Illian afterwards and left with nothing. As you said, the whole world needs to be allied for the Last Battle. So for now all my commanders will need is a promise that Illian will be among the nations to fight against the Shadow in the Last Battle, the specifics of how Illian, as an independent nation, will do so be discussed and decided upon by men with more influence than I after Miss Stepanneos is no longer Miss, but Queen. Discussing any military plans may not be prudent if this half of the plan cannot commit the needed troops for the battle.”

Kedyn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arie Ronshor

The mention of the Chosen caused Sofia to wince inwardly as it rubbed poorly on her and her past actions. She had been played for a fool and now was without the Crown she had been born to and she suffered dearly for it. Regardless of how events had unfolded and played out, either for better or disaster she no longer had her feet on the Palace floor that she had once walked with regal and pride. How she hated that woman.

Her eyes gazed up to those that looked at her, awaiting her words to which would bind her to the Dragon Reborn. Swear Loyalty? Loyalty should be sworn to her, not her hand comprimised yet again. But that was not entirely what was being asked of her, was it. No. It could not be. Allies. Yes, Allies in a battle against those that wished to bring Chaos and upset the balance of the world, even though it was messed up before, at least there was some sense of order to it than this hiding, these battles, wars, the masses of numbers that pilled upon one anouther of deaths of people.

She lost her Crown, her right of Pride, her dignity, everything to this Chosen. Far be it from her to deny herself the One Ally that had been prophisized to bring upon them the breaking by destroying the one that had taken everything from her. It would be foolish of her not to take the oppertunity that had been placed in front of her.

"If it be an Alliance that the Dragon be wanting," ...... "Than I be willing for there to be an agreement of sorts to this. Again, terms can be argued later, but for now, it be having my consent, by my word and my Crown."

She paused for a moment and smiled. "Have we an accord?"

Princess Sofia Stepanneos

Kedyn lifted a hand to his lips and stroked a finger over his chin, a sign of just how nervous he was to get this right that he was giving way to his nervouse habits instead of controlling every action he could. She had agreed to what he had asked, it was as much as he could hope to get...wasn't it? Kedyn might never be sure but it was as good as he needed, and was likely to get. He wasn't in a position to push for anything anyways.

"Speaking from the Band of The Red Hand, We do have an accord. To provide what military support we may give to restore Princess Sophia Steppenoes to her rightful throne in exhange for an alliance whos terms will be settled later."

And it was done, and nothing could be done to revoke it. The Band had been pledged to fight against forsaken and channelers to restore this little woman to her throne...but also to stop what he had seen in this section of the city from happening any longer. The Band would fight as much for the queen as for the people living in such poor conditions like the Perfumed Quarter was in. For Justice.

Kedyn Alastair

When all was said and done, Jatasha was in awe of the events that had transpired in her presence. She was a simple woman who understood her place in the world. She was just a whore from the Perfumed Quarters who had stumbled into great people and here she was, witnessing an alliance that could save her homeland.

She was still speechless over the fact that she had met a Queen, her own Queen once they put a crown back on her head, and had been in the presence of an Aes Sedai. She looked back at Carnhain, unable to think of the repurcussions this would have for the rest of them. War, it meant and killing and much more blood she was certain. She didn't like the idea of him seeing more blood and killing but she wasn't like to stop it. After all, Carnhain was the man he was. Still, she would continue to do what she could to help the Band of the Red Hand. It was little enough, gaining information from the streets that she used to whore on but it was the only thing she knew to do to help the people that had taken her in.

She gave Carnhain a small smile, then gave her attention to their should-be Queen, the Aes Sedai, the Asha'man and Con Stavros.

Jatasha Danica.. witness to greatness :P

Guest Estel

Who could fault him for shooting Kedyn a rather vindictive grin when it turned out this “Fia” was someone of consequence? Well, apparently Miria could since she positively glared at him from behind Kedyn’s back. Then again, Miria would blame Carnhain for every deformed child and unexplained death if she could. Bloody flaming rancourous woman...

The mention of the Forsaken stilled his heart for a moment. ‘Blood and ashes! A Forsaken? Here? But... but weren’t they bound in Shayol Ghul?’ Looking around, everyone else seemed to be taking it far better than he was. Sure, there was a widening of eyes here and there and the Asha’man seemed to have a brief moment of worry. No one else was standing there, gaping like an idiot. Thoroughly embarrassed, Carnhain slumped at the back of the room, praying Miria didn’t notice his sore pride.

Carnhain sighed in relief when finally everything was over with. He shared a proud grin with Kedyn and made note that all diplomatic tasks would be forwarded on to the Scout since his attempts had only succeeded in making a mess of things. A glance a Jatasha rewarded him with a smile that could have meant absolutely anything. He smiled back as if he knew exactly what she was trying to convey... he only wished he did.

Lt. Carnhain Stromblade

• 3 weeks later...

Listening silently to the exchanges, allowing his wife and Queen to speak, Con put his trust in them to handle things. Handle they did, as did the one called Kedyn who had suggested their break to begin with to rein in their tempers. Between the three of them, an accord was quickly formed and while the Black Tower hadn't given their acquiescence, their silence was enough complicity for Con to feel he could speak. Calculating the forces that had been mentioned, Con flipped through the different plans he had entertained before one in particular stood out. One that could work with a minimum of bloodshed.

"There do be only one way to do it that do be keeping our casualties small and to be winning this quickly. One knock out punch from within, a pitched battle against the forces outside would be costing too much. You can be traveling, to be bringing your forces inside the city. We do be taking the Council of Nine's palace in the night with the help of sympathisers, clean it out and do be rescuing the lords. They do be compulsed but if we do be getting in there with channelers that do be breaking the compulsion, we do be getting them to be recognising our Queen. We also do be getting access to the armoury there. We do be outfitting then be waiting, just before dawn we do be charging across the Square of Tammuz and take the Royal palace."

"Destroy all opposition, eliminate Ja'varan and we then be announcing an imposter did be holding the throne but the Queen be reclaiming it. Send armed escorts to the armies commanders, those that no be complying with the order to recognise the new queen be arrested. We do be taking most of our forces intact, fighting in the city do be minimised and if we be doing it right, this be finished within a day." That was the basic plan at least, there were plenty of things that could go wrong but if it was done right then they could finish it all quickly.

"If we do be taking a few weeks to be bringing people in even. Sneak some in by traveling, but do be having others arriving as mercanery companies. There do be so many in the city now that more will no be looking out of place and it do be explaining them being armed. The rest that do be snuck in can be armed in the Council's armoury, the same as my men. We would be needing only five hundred men from the Band, bolstered by our own supporters and the Black Tower that will be enough. More would only be conspicuous, and it do be leaving your men in reserve in case they do be needed elsewhere." Also an important consideration. Stealth was an issue, too many men and women armed to the teeth in the city would attract attention. it was one of the reasons why they only carried staves and cudgels in the militia.

Con Stavros

Militia Head

OOC: Can't believe it took me this long to post, but I got it right finally. Post reactions as you wish, but I'll be keen to pushing this to Phase 2 which will go up soon. If not by me, then by someone else. Sorry for taking so long.

Arath listened intently to the plan Con laid out before them. It was simple enough, which allowed for flexibility when things inevitably went wrong. It sounded simple anyway. Eliminate Ja'varan ... very simply put. His mind raced as he thought about how to pull this off. It shouldn't take more than a few Asha'man to deal with the Council of Nine, to free them from thier compulsion. But to take down a forsaken ... the Black Tower's commital had to be total.

As the explanation continued, Arath nodded grimly in agreement. Another battle was to be fought, and another enemy would fall. And light willing, some of them would be left standing.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Estel

Having let Kedyn deal with most of the negotiations, Carnhain felt it was probably about time to speak up. Con’s plan sounded just fine to him and at the mention of “charge” he had immediately broken out with a grin. “Five hundred? If we’re charging, I suppose the bulk of it should be cavalry, preferably light as that would allow manoeuvrability should it come to chasing enemy forces down the streets. Hmm… a contingent of archers behind the forces… Wait, stationed up on the rooftops? To pick off officers and the like. Infantry to deal with any who break through the charge and the scouts to help chase down any escapees.” The speech was slightly rambling, as if talking to himself but pitched loud enough for all to hear. He scanned the faces of Kedyn, Arath, Con and Arette, searching for approval.

“That sound about right?”

Listening to Carnhain, Con's expression was neutral as he took in what was said. Inwardly he was wondering how much battle experience Carnhain had. It wasn't to say that there wasn't merit in what had been said, but the practicality of it was limited and it didn't fit the mission. If it was done properly, it would all be over within the hour, there would be no chasing of people down the streets. There would be no pitched battles, a quick storming of the palace and the killing of Ja'varan, a fast coup that would remove the head of the snake and allow for the purging of her lieutenants. Pitched battle only meant more dead, what they wanted to avoid.

"If we do be doing this right and things do be going according to plan, we no be needing cavalry or archers. We want to be getting in close to our enemy and be eliminating them fast, first in the Council of Nine's Palace and then we be in the Royal Palace itself. Cavalry would be just attracting attention, maybe some archers be useful but not many. This do be hand to hand, up close and overwhelming before an alarm do be raised and they be able to be properly mobilising themselves. We no be letting them see us until the time do be right, when it do be too late for them to be defending themselves against us. If our plan do be failing, then either it do be because we be betrayed and we are lost to a trap, or it do be due to misfortune and either way many people will be dying because of it."

Blunt, not exactly inspiring but most certainly true. There was no guarantee that there was no spy amongst them, darkfriends could be found high and low and his time as the Commander of the Tower Guard had taught him that rather thoroughly. Of course, it had also taught him that there were different shades of black, something he had wished he'd never learned. It was better to fight an enemy that one was incapable of empathising with, there was no hesitation then. "A protracted battle do be beyond us unless there do be much bloodshed. The quieter and quicker it do be, the better. This be the only plan I do be willing to commit the militia to as it do be the only one that offers them success and survival. It no be enough to win the battle, we need to be surviving it to be making victory worthwhile. No be serving anyone dead."

Con Stavros

Militia Head