DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dreamwalkers..looking for brainstorming

Liitha

yes i am interested in geting in tuch with those having this talent or having a ter'angreal making them able to enter...

..i always love playin in the dreamworld and has two chars who can walk the dreams..there is also an option to spy on dreams...this can of course include non dreamwalkers too

M'bela - Dreadlady

Scar - Wolf

*nods* yeah i know we talked in the past...and will be happy to talk again...

*looks around* keep em coming ...cause i am also curious to find out who in general it is on this site who has dreamwalking..all in the wolfkin of course...but who has had it granted as a talent

well do i get to turn him dark? if not then i dont see why i should train the enemies soldiers *grins*

both m'bela and nyssa is on the dark side

wolfs dont take much interest in two leggeds that aint their brothers or sisters

but this why i want such a tread cause only way to learn is from another dreamwalker

i guess in your case since the ashies and wolfkin sort of cooperate in mantheren that you could get a wolfkin trainer

well you would/could still come into the dream without the training and have fun things happen to you such retro discovering your talent and seek out the training with covia as an effect of that

• 4 weeks later...

Why, oh WHY does every one spell my name covIA???

:P

Ashrak, I'm PMed you about your training. Let me know what you think of my idea.

But if you're looking for some fellow dreamwalkers, I'm sure we can work something fun out :twisted: Not sure if you and Nyssa have contact IC wise, but the two of you taking us on, or cause us some problems in Tel'Aran'Rhiod could be interesting. Also be a weird, but Awesome way of helping train Ashrak. :twisted:

Nyssa and M'bela don't know each other yet, and I'm not sure how they would react to seeing each other in TAR with M'bela being one of Semirhage's pack, and Nyssa being a minion of Lanfear. (don't tell Lanfear I said that though. Her head is big enough as it is ;) )

Then again, Dark is Dark, and Nyssa's always up for meeting new people she can (ab)use.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well always up for some fun since with my age i have in most cases centurie(s) more of experience in the dream over the new younglings who seem to be stumbeling into it in more resent time not knowing what they are fideling with poor children

• 1 month later...