DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Dragonmount

Ipavaiva

Hi, I'm about 20 years old guy from Finland and I just finished(see what I did there?) the last book(like literally 8 hours ago and since I have done nothing but reading all amazing fan theories and trying to find more content online.

It also left me with a gaping emptiness inside(yes, now I know how it feels :D), I learned to love the series 8 years ago when I read the first books and when I finally got the last chapter on my hands, I braced myself and read through the whole series before as much as opening the AMOL.

I would very much like to talk about the series, but it's unfortunately not that famous here and I don't know anyone who would have read it. Fortunately, there is internet, as vast as the Aryth ocean and often as safe as the blight itself. But I believe I have found a nice Stedding filled with knowledge here in Dragonmount.

But enough of the poetry, just wanna say hi to you all and hopefully you guys can provide me with good conversations and theories! 

Hi, and welcome to DM! You're gonna have a lot of fun here.

I also felt sad when I finished AMoL and started a WoT reread within 2 weeks of finishing it. 

You should join some Social groups, I recommend the Band of the Red Hand!

Hi, and welcome to DM! You're gonna have a lot of fun here.

I also felt sad when I finished AMoL and started a WoT reread within 2 weeks of finishing it. 

You should join some Social groups, I recommend the Band of the Red Hand!

I must look into those groups first, but I'll remember your recommendation for sure;) 

Welcome to DM. Nice to see more readers from the Nordic countries. (I´m from Sweden.) 

I recognize that horrible feeling of emptiness from when I finished AMoL. Re-reads are good. :D

Take a look around. I also suggest checking out the social groups or the rp groups if you like roleplaying. 

If you have any questions, just ask. 

Hello and welcome!  Head over to the discussion boards to talk about the books.

Social Groups are fun.  I'm in the white Tower and Warders.  Heads up on the fact that you cannot see all of the boards there until and if you decide to join.  There is much more going on than you can at first see.  :)

Archived