DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BA SUCKS!

Nynaeve

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and thus was begat a new race of zombie werewolf witches. immortal, all powerful, and just a little OTT goth for the times.

I'm not sure why, but I really like where this is going...

Gee...I wonder why

#hagwithsplitpersonalitydisorder

Can this become a bash Barm thread now?

Aren't all threads potentially bash barm threads? I'd like to think so.

Nyn

5 points nyn for pointing out the painfully obvious. 

Oh, and Despo-- 10 for the #HagSwag

Aww, did somebody hurt your feeling? (I can't make that word plural, since I don't think you have more than one)

Nope.  But you're right - I have only 1.

I should get points for paving the way for Des to ride my coattails on the hashtagswag.

Yeah, but when you factor in your permanent negative points pool from being an ewok, it balances out anyways

:baalzamon:

Did.....did you just insult the ewok community?  You do realize we've taken down the like of the Empire on Endor, and played drums with their helmets?  Fun Fact:  their heads were still inside.   ;-)

just tell me coattail riding isn't some euphemism so I can unsee this mental image. the lamp is bad enough.

My @$$ is tight, yo.  Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Aww, did somebody hurt your feeling? (I can't make that word plural, since I don't think you have more than one)

10 Barm. Cause. 

.....cause that's the best joke possible from a member of the BA.  We get it, you guys are unfunny.  If you kicked Barm out, that would likely triple your humor rating.  It would still be less than a wet carpet, but anything is better than now.

That said, kicking Barm out means he becomes a DL.....pretty sure they'd revolt.

Nope.  But you're right - I have only 1.

We all know what that feeling is too.

10 Barm. Cause. 

.....cause that's the best joke possible from a member of the BA.  We get it, you guys are unfunny.  If you kicked Barm out, that would likely triple your humor rating.  It would still be less than a wet carpet, but anything is better than now.

That said, kicking Barm out means he becomes a DL.....pretty sure they'd revolt.

I don't know, he might be their most active member with 2 posts a year. 

I got so trashed yesterday. But after throwing up some BA members a couple of times I felt much better ^_^

Nyn

The problem is that Hax is into that kinda thing. 

Hax has been into everything and everyone at this point.

Nyn

10 Barm. Cause. 

Careful or I'll punch you in the ovary.

Archived