DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guys, i have a confession to make .. about archery

Hayl3y

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha yeah, she didn't tell me until two days before I left too - she made me help her make lunch one day and I was like "I won't eat half of this" and then....I did because it all got pureed. I need to get on to that whole smoothies thing as i think that'll be the best way for me to get all of my veggies in!

The one I did so far, that was yummy to me was:

Spinach, FF Vanilla greek yogurt (the kind with sugar, not artificial sweetener), mango, strawberries (both frozen) a banana and milk.  I used 1%.  I thought it was good and didn't need any sweetener.  The wee one drank some, then got a big sip and went "blech"  Both DJ and I couldn't stop laughing! 

Lol cute! My problem is that most smoothie recipes require dairy products and I am crazy allergic to dairy. So I could use almond yogurt and almond milk but that increases the sugar content too much, but straight veggies and fruit doesn't always work from what I've heard, but I might give it a try. That or convince my hubby to let me get shakeology again

*taps Chae on the head with her dagger*

Now if you use spinach and fruit, you don't taste the spinach at all. Starting to try the smoothies myself and for my picky 19 month old.

ouch what was that for ?

*tries to look innocent*

Archived