DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Christmas Kinster Fund

U4ea

Everyone knows someone who is down on their luck this season. In years past, the Kin have come together to give a little to their fellow Kin to help make their holidays a little brighter.

Here at the Kin, we have a dedicated Paypal account for just this purpose. It is not connected to anyone's personal account, so the money donated just sits there until it's sent out to a Kinster in need.

In the past, we've raised enough money to provide presents to small children and turn a small chicken dinner into a full on Christmas feast. It's truly a beautiful thing to behold and I'd love to get it going again this year.

It really doesn't matter how much you put in the pot, whether it's $5 or $50, we appreciate every penny!

All you have to do is send your donation to thekinexchange@gmail.com via Paypal. Make sure you tell me who you are in the message, so that I can give you a voice in who our giftee will be this year! That's right! You decide who we send it to! Our only rule is that it must be a current, active member of the Kin!

Feel free to ask questions here or via PM and I'll be happy to answer them!

Let's work together to make this season bright for one of our fellow Kin!

Archived