DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sound of Music - Live

Anyone see this? It is airing right now on the U.S. west coast. It got a lot of bad PR from Julie Andrews fans (even though she endorsed the casting) and critique from the Von Trapps that it is being redone. (Nevermind that it is NOT a remake-- it is a broadcast of the stage production. The movie adaptation made a ton of changes, albeit good changes, but it makes comparison apples to oranges.)

So far I'm not too impressed with the dialogue scenes from Carrie Underwood, and indifferent with the others. Musically, I think that so far it is great.

And to satisfy the spot-fine...

*shoots self with an arrow for the 4th time*

I saw it - I thought that Carrie Underwood did a fantastic job! I was pleasantly surprised, and truly enjoyed it.

Kandor is one of the borderlands. It is located south of the blight between Saldaea and Arafel. Kandor is highly involved in the trade of furs. Fox furs from Kandor are highly prized. One of the merchants guilds is located in Kandor, and Master Merchants wear three silver chains across their chest. 

Yep - up to K, now L. It goes pretty fast, and doing this for a week I am bound to repeat the alphabet a few times. A couple letters are going to be hard - there aren't many thinks for K or J. But I'm learning more than I knew, even reading the series like 4 times. :laugh:

Loial - son of Arent, son of Halan, is an Ogier from Stedding Shangtai. Loial is one of the most gifted treesingers in a great time. Considered hasty, he left the stedding at only 90 - young for an Ogier - and traveled to Camelyn where he met Rand and the group from the Two Rivers.  and decided to follow them and write of their adventures.

Archived