DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The armory and my mentor (ATT: shawn)

Physics is fun

OOC: this is my first ever RP post so if its a little weird and choppy forgive me, i will however gladly accept any pm's with pointers

Geldon was wandering the streets of Tar Valon looking for the armory and his mentor "Anwashawn Ellasser" he was called. Ginae, the mistress of trainees sent him on this search to find his mentor. He had waited so long for this moment, to begin his training to become a warder.

He had finally found the armory in the warder yard itself, which would have been nice to know in the first place, after about an hour of searching and Master Thewen pointed him in the direction of a man who appeared to be sweat drenched and working hard on what appeared to be a fine sword.

• 2 weeks later...

Shawn was finishing up another sword when he noticed a young man walk up and stand patiently by the forge. He put the sword in the flame and handed his tools to a Journeyman standing beside him to complete the work. Wiping the dirt from his hands he held one out and introdduced himself, "I saw Master Thewen put me out when you asked so I assume you know my name is Anwashawn Ellasser. You look just lost enough to be a brand new trainee so I'll also assume our wonderful Mistress of Trainees has sent you to find me? Well, if I'm to be your mentor, I need to know your name."

"Geldon eh? Well follow me and I'll show you around."

Shawn led the boy on a quick tour of the Yards, pointing out the mess hall and other important places before turning to the barracks. He found the boy a room and got him settled in. The boy was getting settled when Shawn cleared his throat to get his attention back. "Let's return to the armory and get you a weapon. While we walk you can tell me of any past weapons history you have. Do you know anything about how to handle a blade? Have you ever used one to defend yourself? Tell me what brings you here to train and what you seek for your life."

OOC: I think I gave you enough here to respond to, try to stretch things out and write as much as you can.