DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Can you believe people...

Talya

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello? Complainment line here? I would like to complain a bit about Tina, who apparently wants to complain about my complaining about everyone complaining in a thread about people complaining about things that shouldn't be complained about.

Hello? Complainment line here? I would like to complain a bit about Tina, who apparently wants to complain about my complaining about everyone complaining in a thread about people complaining about things that shouldn't be complained about.

Then get in line behind me because I´m going to complain about this post being too green. *nods*

Then get in line behind me because I´m going to complain about this post being too green. *nods*

*erases line with eraser*

Now I can finally complain...

I'm going to complain about cindy going home...how long are we to wait until she comes back? and I'm going to complain about Dragon who is expecting...expecting what I may ask, and what makes him think he can expect something when I don't!

Oh, I used to work for a company that booked yacht charters and holidays. I was the customer service rep so I hear so many complaints. The best one we ever heard was this: 

There was a family on holiday for a week at one of our resorts, and they had tons of complaints, the most major ones were these: 

1. There was no hot chocolate (end of June/beginning of July)

2. The carrots were grated and not sliced in the salad

3. The sailing lessons they wanted were all booked (they waited until the last minute to book, walked up to the beach and demanded times. They were offered prior to book times and ignored them)

And this one is the best: 

4. They played too much Michael Jackson (he had just died)

So this is the BT's official complain-about-anything thread now?

I'd like to complain about that...

It's supposed to be a list of complaints you've heard from people who are on holiday or vacation.  Preferably complaints that are either incredibly stupid or insanely childish.  Like no internet at the bottom of a canyon, or "The brochure didn't mention mosquitos".

Now let's get our complaints straight so we can mock the ungrateful morons who are lucky enough to be on vacation in the first place.  #22, who's got it?

Oh, I used to work for a company that booked yacht charters and holidays. I was the customer service rep so I hear so many complaints. The best one we ever heard was this: 

There was a family on holiday for a week at one of our resorts, and they had tons of complaints, the most major ones were these: 

1. There was no hot chocolate (end of June/beginning of July)

2. The carrots were grated and not sliced in the salad

3. The sailing lessons they wanted were all booked (they waited until the last minute to book, walked up to the beach and demanded times. They were offered prior to book times and ignored them)

4. They played too much Michael Jackson (he had just died)

I can go with the last one...even one song is way too much! haha 

22. There was no hot chocolate (end of June/beginning of July)

23. The carrots were grated and not sliced in the salad

24. The sailing lessons they wanted were all booked (they waited until the last minute to book, walked up to the beach and demanded times. They were offered prior to book times and ignored them)

25. They played too much Michael Jackson (he had just died)

Fixed.

26.  "I can't swim at this beach, there are waves!"

I'm going to complain about cindy going home...how long are we to wait until she comes back? and I'm going to complain about Dragon who is expecting...expecting what I may ask, and what makes him think he can expect something when I don't!

Nobody makes me think my own thoughts, nobody. Don't even think about it think about it. I would like to complain. Things are to expensive, my head hurts, the BT needs a cow. That is all.

Nobody makes me think my own thoughts, nobody. Don't even think about it think about it. I would like to complain. Things are to expensive, my head hurts, the BT needs a cow. That is all.

You wish is my...nah, I just couldn't resist putting this up...5 points if anyone knows her name:

Ermintrude1.jpg

You wish is my...nah, I just couldn't resist putting this up...5 points if anyone knows her name:

Ermintrude1.jpg

My moo-cat is wayyy cuter!!

Archived