DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aemon's most recent posts didn't make any sense at all as he had the facts regarding Leelou's claim all messed up. I'm not sure if he really was confusing two games with each other, or is just faking it. He hasn't posted his reads on the rest of the players, and this was the first time that he mentioned that Leelou claimed on N2, while before he was only convinced that Ishy was scum so it doesn't seem to add up chronologically.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Lenlo (6) – Salami, Leelou, Cloud, Snow, TGlems, Not Bob

Aemon (3) – Mish, Tress, Lenlo

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline – Thursday 4PM MST/7 PM EST

Not voting – Kat, Aemon

As you turned from the Light Green house, John Snow shouted “Lenlo has a knife. I just saw it!” A lot of you already suspected Lenlo, so it took no time at all to get the votes needed to send him home. As Lenlo stalked off in a huff, y’all divided his candy among you.

cleopatra.jpg

Lenlo, Cleopatra, mafia goon, has been sent home

It is now night 5. Deadline for night actions is Friday 4PM MST/ 7 PM EST

Please choose a house to go to next. The choices are White, Tan, Grey, Brown, and Light Blue

For reference:

Day 1

Vote Count:

Pral (10) – Darthe, Mish, Ishy, Dap, Cloud, AJKrak, Aemon, Leelou, Hallia

Not Bob (3) – RTE, Tress, Salami

Andrej (2) – Pral, Not Bob

Cloud (1) – Kat

Lenlo (1) – Yates

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST (I think I'm GMT -8 for you Europeans)

Not voting – Verb

Day 2  

Vote Count:

AJ (9) – Not Bob, Leelou, VerbYatesDartheKrak, Ishy, Cloud, Mish

Not Bob (1) - Aemon

Dap (1) – AJ

Krak (1) – Salami

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline – Friday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST.

Not voting – Dap, Hallia, Tress, Kat, Lenlo

Day 3

Vote Count:

Krak (8) – Not Bob, Leelou, Cloud, Salami, Mish, Dap, Tress, Ishy

Leelou (4) – DartheYates, Kat, Krak

Ishy (1) – Lenlo

Not Bob (1) – Aemon

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline – Sunday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST.

Not voting – TGlems

Day 4

Vote Count:

Darthe (7) – Leelou, Mish, Ishy, Cloud, Not Bob, Lenlo, Tress

Ishy (3) – Dap, Aemon, Darthe

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline – Wednesday 7PM MST/10 PM EST

Not voting – TGlems, Salami, Kat

Day 5

Vote Count:

Lenlo (6) – Salami, Leelou, Cloud, Snow, TGlems, Not Bob

Aemon (3) – Mish, Tress, Lenlo

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline – Thursday 4PM MST/7 PM EST

Not voting – Kat, Aemon

God damn my internet has beenr andomly shutting off (and refusing to get back on)the whole day. I should have been here before, but seems you guys took care of it!

My first instinct was "so maybe aemon really was trying to divert attention away from Len to himself", but since len was only a good that doesn't seem likely. I dunno, still major pings from the guy, and Tress brought up even more good points. Can it be day now?

Okay, so 10 of us alive right now and I'd say at least 3 scum left. If there are any vig shots, Kat would be a good shot. Everyone pretty much thinks she's scummy and it would be one less person for Lily to have to worry about replacing since Lenlo was scum. 

Okay, so 10 of us alive right now and I'd say at least 3 scum left. If there are any vig shots, Kat would be a good shot. Everyone pretty much thinks she's scummy and it would be one less person for Lily to have to worry about replacing since Lenlo was scum. 

Or Lenlo can replace Kat and then we can lynch Leno again.

Or Lenlo can replace Kat and then we can lynch Leno again.

That would never be as satisfying as Pac or JiF. 

Lenlo's list. 

1. Mish - town

2. Cloud - Leaning town

3. Ishy/John Snow - Town because of his catching of Krak with Leelou.

6. Hallia/TGlems - Suspicous, have a scum lean on.

8. Kat - Undecided, leaning town.

9. Leelou - Town

10. Aemon - scum

12. Tress - scum lean on

16. Not Bob - undecided, Leaning town

17. Dap - Town

18. Salami - Leaning Town

Now the question is: Did Lenlo vote Aemon to distance them or just went with the flow against him. 

I'm leaning towards distancing because he gave no reasoning with his vote, and if he wanted to go with the flow he would at least make up a reason so his vote wouldn't stand out like that.

Lists right now

Town:

Leelou - obvious

Mish - her defenses from earlier seem genuine

Not Bob - his pick up in play has made me lean town on him

Cloud - last cusp of town, almost unknown for me since there have been a few scummy moments from him. 

Moving into unknown territory:

Ishy/John Snow - could be an SK or scum still, claimed 1 shot vig

Hallia/TGlems - not enough content

Tress - I have to go back and read her posts to get more of a feel, slight scum right now but not enough to move down on the list

Starting to get scummy scummy vibes: 

Aemon - tunneling for the first 3 days

Salami - some posts seem forced

Kat - chastising for votes, and her weird vote on me Day 3

Lenlo - NO REAL GAME PLAY

Oh yea I missed Hally/TG.

(Csarmi) - well it's me
Leelou - I liked her play in general and I believe her claim.
NotBob - His late D1 / early D2 play gave me a solid town read on him and I actually seen more town play from him since.
Ishy/JS - I believe his claim.

Hally/TG - Hally came off townish to me, TG seems to be trying to add to the game and that derp around Ishy came sounded derpy but genuine.
Mish - leaning town, slightly... some questionable moves here and there, but very tipical Mish in my book.
Cloud - leaning town, slightly.. some questionable moves but he's Cloud.

Tress - just not enough play and some scum vibes early on
Aemon - some strange moves, NotBob tunnel, then vanish. He came back and some of those posts since he did pinged me. Not sold on this one, but definitely could go there.
Kat - low amount of play, was leaning town, but her moves in the last few days make me question that strongly. I think JS ot TG made a few good points on that this night?
Len - he don't play + scummy D1

Town:
Cloud – because I’m awesome.
Mish – She’s pretty awesome too. I like the way she played in this game, she has good reads, has defended herself well against the accusations from Leelou, and she looks very sincere to me.
Leelou – She didn’t end up pushing for Mish’s lynch after she linked her and AJ together, and her soft claiming is giving me a strong town read.
Ishy / John Snow – Ishy hasn’t played much in this game at all so I don’t have much to base my read off, but I believe his 1-shot Vig claim. It could also have been a gambit between him, Krak and a Role Cop, but I will just go with Occam’s razor on this one.
Not Bob – I had a town read on him since Day 1 and I like his play so far.

Leaning town:
Hallia / TG – Hallia hasn’t said that much but she sounded genuine to me, and AJ posted something before his death about if Hallia was scum she wouldn’t have listed him as one her town reads. I don’t agree with all of TG’s reads, but his derp post regarding the thing between Leelou and Ishy is also giving me a town feeling.
Salami – I like his cases so far and he also sounds genuine to me, but he tends to make sense a lot of time in mafia games so that makes him difficult for me to read. I have also only played once with him when he was scum so I’m not familiar with his scum meta.

Tress - She hasn't said much, but her posts are often insightful and they make me lean town on her. I'm the least sure of her though.

Not sure:
Aemon - I had a scum read on him for the largest part of the game. I have continued pressuring him after Des died, but the two recent posts where he doesn't appear to know what's really going on is making me unsure about him. I could still go either way because he could of course also just be faking his ignorance.

Leaning scum:

Lenlo - He hasn't been playing, and has had a couple scummy posts. I could definitely vote for him.
Kat - She has been absent a lot, and when she does come to play she doesn't add much and she hasn't said about Day 3 which I find pinging.

My top three have flipped to Kat, Aemon, Lenlo.  For the sake of competing trains, vote Aemon.  Let's put some pressure on Aemon and Lenlo and get some gameplay out of both of them.

So, continuing to catch up.

Kat - Scum.  Pops in, agrees with everyone and makes bland "i'm so town" statements.  Hardcore scum lurking

Cloud - still a scum lean. 

Mish - looking town, her back and forth with Leelou looks town on town

NotBob- NB is a little lurky/funny in general, town lean based on a few insightful comments throughout the game

CS - normally is much more "analytic", he did do it a bit with organizing a few people's posts but his analysis type activity is way below normal.  very slight town lean only for sniping on krak and activity on pp 40-43

llllllllenlo- scum lean.  the swipes he is taking at other players seem surface level at best, like a scum trying to look busy

Ishy - jumps in to hammer Krak on "didn't RB leelou" but leelou had a daykill, does not make sense (#907),  running commentary on darthe with cloud leading up to lynch, scum lean

Aemon - strange comment about how krak had no reason to lie and trying to use dying scum wifom to make game arguments.  bleargh.

Cloud and Ishy - definitely one of them is scum for their running commentary the night before the darthe lynch

In short, scum team is Cloud/Ishy, Lenlo, Kat.  Town reads are Mish, NB, CS, Leelou, maybe Tress.    Not sure about Aemon but he looks more confused townie.

Ok, listie thingie.

Town:

Leelou. Her interaction with me when I pressured here felt good, and I don't think she'd been willing to come straight out and say she believed me town if she was mafia, as she would essentially eliminate the possibility of going after me later. That added with the Krak/Ishy-situation lands her as solid town in my book.

Snow/Ishy: Town, when I first saw his post to Krak where he protested the block on Leelou he pinged me hard, but the explanation offered seems sound, especially considerig Leelou's reaction to it.

NotBob, after his near-lynch D1 I've been keeping and eye on him, and he's done nothing to ping me.

Cloud; good play, and that says something, because I'm always twice as susicious of him as anyone else. But this game I read him as town, and honestly if he was mafia he would have messed up by now :tongue:

Unsures:

Tress, I can't seem to get a proper read on her this game, she disappears a bit in the masses. Keeping an eye on her, now that we're getting fewer and fewer she won't find it as easy to hide if she's mafia.

Csarmi; I know he said he'd be busy, and that he's trying to cut down on his posting, but I don't feel like his posts contain enough. Normally he posts a ton, and every now and then he'll have some very good posts. But it feels like he's only got the shallow "spammy" (in lack of better word) posts he usually have, just way fewer of them. His list now seemed ok, but I hope he'll step it up with some more grounded posts.

TG; I see most look at him as derptown for his confused-posts during the night; I'm not sold. To me it read a bit like mafia trying to throw suspicioun without thinking about what he was doing. That coupled with his and Hallias general low post count, makes me unable to pin down a solid read on him so far.

Kat, too few

Mafias:

Len, too few posts, not enough content.

Aemon, he's mostly been tunneling, not really participating and commenting on what's going on, after Des' case D1 to me it feels like he's trying to stay low, participate just enough to not be noticed, but not sticking his head out. And cherry on top is that super-opportunistic move on Snow right now. Ugh.

Town:

Ishy-The most towniest person ever  :wink:

Leelou-Should be obvious

NB-His play so far has been good

csarmi-slight town gut read. Several times he's just posted iso's, though. More analysis in your posts would be nice. 

Null:

Aemon-His incessant tunneling on NB makes me go back and forth on him. It'd be stupid to do as scum, but it's not exactly pro-town either. He's mostly coasted on his old NB arguments since D1.

Lenlo-No content to speak of

Cloud-Can't peg down much of a feeling on him yet. Need to reread the first day and his iso a few more times. Gut says scummy, logic says slight town. :/

Kat-MIA, but she asked to be replaced out right?

Tress-TBH, didn't even realize she was even in the game. Slight gut scum read based on her iso. More content is needed for analysis

Scum:

Mish-slight scum read here. Plan on casing her after work today, probably won't have time before

TGlems-Previous life made me 90% sure is scum. 

Yes, I've marked that I need to reread several people. When I replace in, I have to read, and reread, and reread, and...well, you get the point. I haven't read through this as many times as I would've liked yet.

I'm keeping my vote where it is. Hallia is still my biggest scum ping by far. TGlems is kinda stuck with that. 

The list:

Tress

Leelou - I've had a town vibe from her since D1, and with her uncountered doc claim, she's almost certainly town.

Ishy/Snow - Ishy was very lurky until late in the Krak train.  I'm not sure why Snow thinks it's "highly illogical" to consider he could be an SK given only one kill per night - a limited shot SK is just as possible as a limited shot vig, and would have the same result regardless of his alignment.  However, Ishy's interaction with Leelou around his claim gave me a pretty good town vibe, I would have expected him to stay more under the radar as SK.  I highly doubt he's mafia.

Mish - Has made several good points, seems to be playing a consistent game. Most likely town.

NotBob - early play was odd and I didn't like the way he immediately went from sheeping Leelou to tunneling her after Despo's flip, but his play as of D2 started coming across much more town.

Hally/TG - Not a lot of content from Hally but she seemed to be putting in a slight effort at first to give thoughts and reads, then she went quiet, and appeared to try to avoid taking a stance on people or voting.  TG's contribution is more solid, seems to be actively scumhunting.  Leaning town.

Cloud - Took some early heat but it fell off the radar.  Has been participating actively.  No strong read one way or another, possible town.

Salami - Early ping with the "HEY GUYS I'M CHANGING MY PLAYSTYLE" - although I'm really liking the New Improved Salami Style to be honest with shorter posts. Re-reading I noticed a decent amount of questioning other people instead of giving his own input, and a lot of his reads seem to be more meta based than gameplay.  Slight scum lean.  

Kat - beginning of the game I got a town feel.  I understand life becoming too busy to keep up the participation, it happens. Her posts around the AJ lynch pinged seriously though, saying she was up for an AJ vote but wanted to delay, then declining to add additional thoughts because everything she wanted to say had been said, then ranting a bit because AJ was hammered before deadline and we wasted "the best scum hunting hours" and had less time before losing another townie to night phase. Moderate scum lean.

Lenlo - Low participation. Lack of serious votes.  He seemed to be reaching to justify voting Ishy, and doesn't seem to have any justification for his list of reads. Strong scum read.

Aemon - Tunneling on NotBob early game, then followed by tunneling on Ishy immediately after his reveal.  He hasn't mentioned NotBob since, by the way, which I find significantly odd. He's said very little about anybody other than those two actually, except for voting Despo temporarily before Leelou stabbed him, and a short stint at suspecting Cloud, who he's also apparently forgotten about.  His about face on the Ishy/Snow vote could be a "derp" moment, but the thing is that he was pressing this hard well before Leelou revealed.  It strikes me that he was trying to justify his tunneling on Ishy so hard that he lost track of when it became public knowledge that Leelou was the doc.  Perhaps if he is scum he would have been more careful to keep the timeline straight, but I dislike using that as justification for calling someone town.  Mafia make mistakes as well, and the most townie looking thing they can do is admit them when it becomes obvious.  Strongest scum read, although I'm good with a vote on Len as well.

FTR:

NotBob: Town

Leelou:  Town

Mish: Lean Town

John Snow: Lean Town

Cloud: Lean Town

Aemon:  Lean Town

Salami:  Null to lean scum

Tress:  Null to lean scum

Tglems:  Null to lean scum (most interesting list) (Only player to list Cloud and John Snow as scum)

Kat:  Scum (the main reason was the VC from the day Krak was lynched) (quote coming)

Lenlo:  Scum (the VC from Krak and general lack of town play)

Here I am. Apologies to all. It is true, as spoken by many, that I have not been as attentive to this game as I should have been. Here's the explanation why (not AtE): I am rolling down the highway in a truck for at least 19 hours a day Monday afternoon through Saturday afternoon. When I'm not in the truck, I am doing my online bachelors degree or family activities. I really thought I would be able to play strictly from my phone, but as the game progresses it becomes more and more difficult to go back and look for things. From memory, here are my reads right now:

Cloud: town. He made some comments on day one that gave me a chance to yank his chain and see what kind of reactions other people had to the yanking. Enter NotBob.

NotBob- leaning town but still undecided. His reactions to my chain yanking of Cloud (giggity) caught my attention. Before that his drive by votes and non sequitur posts were not helpful at all to gaining info on day 1 or day 2 and he didn't really start playing until Day 3. However, his posts since then have been insightful and helpful, hence the town lean.

Leelou & Snow- town. Yes, I am convinced that I am an idiot. No reason not to trust the claim now that I have the right game in mind.

Kat- extremely quiet. Has asked to be replaced. I have no read on her. Just another inactive that could fall either way.

Csarmi- pinged me as scummy Day 1 and the beginning of Day 2, but I can't recall any particular thing that was said or done to cause that ping.

Everyone else- I have no read on tglems, tress or the others. Most of that action has taken place in the last couple of days when I have been struggling just to keep up with the game. Turns out phone mafia is not a good long-term plan.

B]TAN[/b]

Here I am. Apologies to all. It is true, as spoken by many, that I have not been as attentive to this game as I should have been. Here's the explanation why (not AtE): I am rolling down the highway in a truck for at least 19 hours a day Monday afternoon through Saturday afternoon. When I'm not in the truck, I am doing my online bachelors degree or family activities. I really thought I would be able to play strictly from my phone, but as the game progresses it becomes more and more difficult to go back and look for things. From memory, here are my reads right now:

Cloud: town. He made some comments on day one that gave me a chance to yank his chain and see what kind of reactions other people had to the yanking. Enter NotBob.

NotBob- leaning town but still undecided. His reactions to my chain yanking of Cloud (giggity) caught my attention. Before that his drive by votes and non sequitur posts were not helpful at all to gaining info on day 1 or day 2 and he didn't really start playing until Day 3. However, his posts since then have been insightful and helpful, hence the town lean.

Leelou & Snow- town. Yes, I am convinced that I am an idiot. No reason not to trust the claim now that I have the right game in mind.

Kat- extremely quiet. Has asked to be replaced. I have no read on her. Just another inactive that could fall either way.

Csarmi- pinged me as scummy Day 1 and the beginning of Day 2, but I can't recall any particular thing that was said or done to cause that ping.

Everyone else- I have no read on tglems, tress or the others. Most of that action has taken place in the last couple of days when I have been struggling just to keep up with the game. Turns out phone mafia is not a good long-term plan.

B]TAN[/b]

Archived