DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

August Chatter Box

U4ea

Today has been busy. The whole week has been kind of nuts. In good news, this morning was, at least, productive. 

Got my son's ear looked at (follow up appointment after he had his ear drum rupture at summer camp a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully it looks awesome), had time to go over to the university and get my new ID and my books for my class (hooray on-going education requirements for Alternative Certification), and took Sylvan to the vet. Apparently my dear kitty got the bad-enamel gene (his brother has four BEAUTIFUL fangs), because he broke the THIRD one, and the fourth you can see where there's already enamel wearing away. So today he gets two teeth removed, and a thorough cleaning because all the smaller ones look fine right now and we want to keep it that way!

Spent most of yesterday writing up the start of my year plan for all three of my grades I am teaching this year. I have all the readings picked out. Now figuring out where to work in what writing assignments around them. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Holy cow! I wasn't thinking this week was going to be so crazy! Wow! I've been in bed by 10 every night this week!

My husband bought me a Nexus7 tablet for my Tadpole's birthday (no, I don't normally get presents for the girls' birthdays. It was a tax free weekend and with my mom here last weekend, she got a discount at Walmart. Made the price much nicer!). I managed to get through Peanut's first day of kindergarten without banking my eyes out. My class is pretty awesome, too.

Overall, it's been a great week!

This weekend will be pretty low key. Dana is working tomorrow, so it's just us. I need to dye some laundry clips, and order some things for my class. So yeah... Low key. Lol

What are y'all up to?

Well, I can't drive or work now but co-workers pick me up for lunch! My son came home from the Air Force to visit so that was really fun.

My younger son started 10th grade!!

Archived