DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Egeanin

trakand01

The answer to my question is probably somewhere in the last book but I cannot remember. I am re-reading book 5 (for the 3rd time) and have suddenly noticed that Egeanin has gone... She was there when Elayne / Nynaeve rescued Amathera, but now they are in Amadicia and she has gone - can someone refresh my memory where she went?

Yeah, I really didn't like how they never mentioned her in Amadicia.

She went with Bayle on a ship and got intercepted by the Return (forgot if it was Suroth or Tuon's ship) and then gave the bracelets to them. They would then go to Ebou Dar with them with Bayle as her servant (cant remember the name).

Guest cwestervelt

It is explained. Prior to leaving Tarabon there is a scene where they leave the male A'dam with Bayle and Egeanin and form the plan to dispose of it. Later, (Winter's Heart) when we see Egeanin again, we are told the details of what really happened.

Yeah' date=' I really didn't like how they never mentioned her in Amadicia.

She went with Bayle on a ship and got intercepted by the Return (forgot if it was Suroth or Tuon's ship) and then gave the bracelets to them. They would then go to Ebou Dar with them with Bayle as her servant (cant remember the name).[/quote']

If it was one of the two, it was Suroth's. But I dont recall that it was a specific ship, just that they were under orders to find Bayle's ship (Probably under orders from a higher power)

Archived