DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello! :)

chughes27

Hi, my name is Caleb, and I'm from Strathmore, Alberta, Canada. I've been a long time fan and lurker on these forums; I've visited many times, and never thought to make an account for some reason.

My main goal here is to get immersed in a community of fellow WoT fans, and to possibly develop a WoT game or mod.

Thanks! :)

Welcome, Caleb! You came to the right place. It never ceases to amaze me how many lives have been touched by the WoT. Poke around a bit and you are sure to find something that interests you. I spend most of my time in a social group, the White Tower and Warders. You can join multiple social groups and take part in the discussions or role playing. If you need any help, just ask.

What's up Chugs?! Whooooooo Canada! I need to google where you are and see if you're close to any of my Candian DM friends. lol Ceade Mile Failte! What drew you to the crafters? I am not a member myself but one of my very good friends is. I am in the White Tower and Black Tower social groups myself. Just kind of generally loaf around a bit lol. Been here a while. If you have any questions or anything send me a PM. I'll be happy to help. I'm from Buffalo, NY myself.

Hi Millon, thanks for the welcome! I was immediately drawn to the Crafters Guild because I am an artist, and I have been working on some WoT replica weapon 3D models for a fan-made game. I'll probably be checking out some of the other groups soon though, I haven't had a whole lot of time though, as I am on vacation at the moment, and my Internet time is limited.  :tongue:  :wheel:

Archived