DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A little question to the people in charge =]

Fiera Taishar

Hi! I was just a little confused, because I emailed my bio quite a while ago and got no response. So I emailed the mhael like it said in the Blacktower board but again got no response. Did anybody get my bio or have I been sending it to the wrong email or something? Yes, I can be a little silly like that :wink: Thanks!

You did the right thing! But our dear DL has been a little absent over the Christmas/New Years break. If you want to be certain someone gets it, try also PMing him (Handle Dalinar) or email it to our ADL, Covai - shinji_misato@hotmail.com

If you've still heard nothing, you come tell me and I'll go kick some butt for you :wink:

Jocelyn

The Voice of the BT Civilians :D

hmm...Dali (our M'Hael) has been a little busy lately,

but Covai should still be around.

try e-mailing the bio to shinji_misato@hotmail.com and see if you get a response then

*raises hand* wouldnt it be easier *just sugesting* if BT staff had a joint mail so one only had one mail to relate to and if one went away the others could easily fill in? something along the lines of BT.Div@gmail.com or some such?

yeah but if the rest of staff has access there then she shouldnt need send it around...just asumed it migth be only ben having access...if i am wrong though and covai do then if he checked it his beeing around or not wouldnt help sending to personal mail as he should see it in there so indicating not around?

Guest Dalinar

Sorry that this was missed... though I haven't received any email (unless I (A) accidentally deleted it or (B) my email filtered it out for some reason which I'm convinced must happen sometimes...)

If you haven't heard back from Covai, try sending it to bjnoteboom@iinet.net.au and I'll have a looksie.

Cheers,

Dali/Ben.

hmmm, that's weird because I sent it...My email must be acting up because it looks like Dali didn't get it either :roll: silly yahoo. Ok, so I'll PM it to you in a sec since email is not working out so great for me =] I'm probably too used to replying to email rather than sending it =]

and yea, an RP would be fun after I get my char approved! I'll look forward to that :)

Guest Dalinar

Not sure who you PM'd to, but I didn't get it. I CAN vouch for my PM working though, as I got another one through in the last 24-48 hours... ;)

Cheers,

Dali/Ben.