DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[OP Tournament]: Tina vs. Talya

Niniel

Tina entered the Battle Grounds and walked up to the information board. Who of her minions would she have to crush today? She almost felt sorry for them, facing her, the great Lady Dragon. They wouldn´t have a chance. She gasped when she realised who her first opponent would be - Grandma Dragon! She was a legend among the asha´man. Tina had never battled with her before but she had seen her powers back when she was in charge of the tower. She trembled. This was not fair! That old lady should have stayed at the retirement home. 

Tina took a deep breath as she found her opponent. She hadn´t used the True Power in a long time but now she would have to rely on the Dark One. She bowed, waited for Talya to bow, and then she attacked. 

Storm of the Blight

Damage: 31

Tina: 100

Talya: 69

You may have to do the TP one again, if rank makes any difference to the scores, TMD would know.

Oh that was quick thought Talya as she caught the the blast of Tina's attack. She must have used TP, she thought. Talya hadn't felt anything that would indicate an attack, she would be at a disadvantage here. She gripped her angreals in her pocket, there was no other way, she thought as the blow Tina had struck still quivered through her, draining her energy. 

Pulling her energy in she attached Tina:

Riven Earth

Damage: 10

Tina: 90

Talya: 70

Tina fell to the ground. No harm done though. Just some scatchets here and there. Was Grandma just playing with her? Warming her up, trying to act vulnerable? She wouldn´t fall for easy tricks like that. She opened her up to the Dark One yet again.

Attack: Compulsion

Damage: 30 

Tina: 90

Talya: 40

not much differnce then...haha. 

I'll just amend mine if you amen yours and it'll be your turn...i can see me losing this, haha

I thought you would crush me. I guess my higher rank saves me some.

Yeah, mines was a bit of a wimpy attack wasn't it :biggrin:  I have no defence for the TP...so that doesn't help. It would interesting to see what would happen without that, we'll need to try it one day for fun! haha

After her attack Talya looks across at Tina, she falls, but she knows by the way she stands again, her attack hardly gave her a scratch. just as she was ready to attack again she was hit full force by something and sent flying through the air. It hit in the chest and for a moment she thought she could breathe, but she did, but the pain was intense. Pulling herself to her knees she attack again before Tina could, this time with something simpler...

Attack: Spirit

Damage: 44

Tina: 46

Talya: 40

Since Talya has a TP level of 0 it doesnt matter what you put her rank in as for that roll. The rank gives an amount of times you and your opponent roll the dice for that element. But no matter how many times Talya rolls for TP she will always roll 0.

Oh, that hurt. She was right.Talya had just tried to fool her in the beginning, pretending to be week. She could not show any mercy. Again she turned to the Great Lord and found the True Power. 

Attack: Power of the Dark One

Damage: 33

Tina: 46

Talya: 7

Tina felt week, so very week. Her whole body ached. The only thing that gave her hope was that she saw that Talya seemed to suffer even more. Time for one final weave. Luckily the DO was still with her. 

Attack: Power of the Dark One

Damage: 37

Tina: 19

Talya: -30

You are (mostly) dead but you can still make one last weave. If your damage is 50 you will win. 

Archived