DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A humble petition

Maurelle

'Ello. I have a lovely tower guard trainee named Tywin Gale who is in a need of a spot of help from a lady of the Aes Sedai persuasion. He has a nasty habit of sticky fingers that needs to be cured. I would like to have him take a mechanical music box (or get caught in the process thereof). I have permission for him to do this without getting the boot. He will be punished as part of him learning this lesson. This is also going to be his first chance to interact with an Aes Sedai. Is there anyone who would be willing to help a poor boy out?

I would love to help! I have a slightly more easy going green who would see you punished but be nicer about it, and a yellow who would take fewer joy in seeing you suffer for your attempted thievery and would march to the ends of the earth to see you strung up for it. Let me know which you'd prefer or if someone else wants it I'm fine with reading this and not being in it :)

I'd prefer the Green seeing as I don't want Tywin chased off by his first encounter with an Aes Sedai. Now we just need to figure out how to get the music box to the training yards (Tywin is not allowed to leave yet :sad:).