DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Scrolls

Nolder

I got Scrolls awhile ago and I found it pretty good. Out of pure TCGs I prefer Magic but this has got something I havnt seen any other cardgame have and thats the addition of a hex based play grid. That adds for ALOT more strategy they just need to add enough cards for those strategies to be made, used and innovated on. It was the same way with Magic where the first set of cards had afew things you could do with them but it wasnt until you had acouple years worth of cards that you could start to do some really really weird strats.

Its also nice to be able to just hit look for a match and have an opponent cause for Magic I have to actively go out looking for people that play the game. All in all I think its a good game and cant wait to see what more they add to it.

• 5 months later...

So hey is there anyone out there who doesn't have Scrolls and would like to play it?

Mojang is letting everyone who already has a copy of Scrolls give a copy away for free for Christmas which means I have a copy to gift to someone.

If there's more than one person who would like a copy don't hesitate to post. Maybe I can run some sort of little contest or game or something and gift it to the winner.

pYHwcQ5.png

Can you play through a phone? Or do you need a computer?

Good question!

I don't know the answer to that for sure but I am like 80% sure the answer is no.

I would be surprised if you were able to play this on phones.

That might be a long term goal for them though since it is still in beta.

Archived