Handle at DM/WT: DM-Syara WT-Syara

Email: Shortstuff34nz@gmail.com

Physical Description: Height-5’6

Build-Slender

Eye Colour-Green

Hair-Shoulder Length

Hair Colour-Red

Skin Tone-Pale

Doesn\'t have particularly beautiful features but her Firey red hair and emerald green eyes more than make up for it.

Place of birth: Tyr, Sidona

Character History: I. A Simple Life

Syara Peron was born in Tyr, Saldea, her father was a soldier and her mother helped support the family by mending clothes. She had two siblings, an older brother Kendrick and a younger sister Laurana. Kendrick always dreamed of following after his father and joining the Saldean Cavalry. He often traveled with his father learning how to handle horses and use the lances and swords common among the Saldean cavalry. Syara and her sister stayed at home helping their mother and fantasizing about being swept away by some Saldean Lord.

II. Responsibility

Their fantasies were destroyed by the deaths of their father and brother during a raid by Trollocs. Without any income from the army they were forced to rely solely on their mothers work and the two girls did any odd jobs they could find. For three years they struggled to pay for food and shelter. Syara took on more and more responsibility, not only did she do odd jobs but she also had to look after her younger sister. Whenever people did things Syara didn’t like she let them know. She was never able to hold in her emotions and numerous times it got the better of her. Often she was beaten by her mother for saying true but offensive things to adults. If she saw something wrong or annoying to her she was never able to contain her anger or frustration.

III. No Kids no Problems

By the time Syara was fifteen the Peron family was impoverished, no food and they were close to being moved out of their house. Syara’s mother was forced to make the toughest decision she ever had. She decided to send Syara to the White Tower to be tested, she could not support both children and Syara was the older and more responsible of the two. And if she failed as was likely she could ask for a job as a servant. Maybe when things were settled she might be able to return to Tyr.

IV. A Journey

So Syara was sent with a passing merchant to Tar Valon with the last of the money the Perons had stored away. Syara found this very frightening and the merchant she traveled with could have thought her mute. Arriving in Tar Valon she stayed a night at an inn before going to the White Tower to be tested, fail and get a job as a servant. Dirty floors and dishes awaited her.

Normally SG doesn't like "Trollocs killed my parents", but since you failed the testing, and otherwise have a slightly unorthodox bio (Not "I shall go to the Tower and pwn teh Trollocs wit teh powa!"), it's CCed.

Guest Kaile

Ok just to clear this up Syara does not actually fail, i guess i worded it wrong. Its supposed to basically read that Syara expects to fail the test and start mopping floors.

• 4 years later...