DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Idea Generation Thread: Heading Home

Quibby

There has already been some talk about things for the Band to do on the march back to the Citadel (i.e., the menagerie).  I'm wondering if anybody else has some ideas for things we can do.

What I have for ideas so far mainly deal with plot-specific events involving Calder and the DotNM.  I'm looking for things other than anything dealing with that.

Maybe help some tinkers. The tinkers could challenge them to reflect on their way of life. (Id be happy to create a tinker for the RP)

Run into bandits or men in the great hunt for the horn. Or interact with any other division interested.

I would Enjoy both the Tinkers and also the Menagerie. Both offer a good chance to stretch everyone creative muscles in a different direction. 

Also maybe some interaction with other groups. I would enjoy the chance to get some cross organizational action going on between the band and one or more of the others. The Wolfkin. Curious about the Bands movements. The Children of the Light looking to defend the world from Seanchan darkfriends and their wicked ways. Or the random Aes Sedai roaming about doing Aes Sedai-y things. 

I Plan to drag them all in. As well as mutual learning experiences for everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Quibby still seems to be having trouble getting on to the website.

I'd also like to interact with another division. The warders and Aes Sedai look active. There are some whitecloaks but I'm not sure where the DL Claire went. She might have been having trouble getting on too. I don't know anyone in the BT or those wolf pups. Are the wolf pups active BB?

As far as the menagerie. That is in progress. It shouldn't be much longer before we can get that RP going with the menagerie interacting with the band.

As for the tinkers, I definitely like the idea but would prefer for it not to overlap with the Menagerie. If we do those one at a time that should have at least one or the other going for awhile for anyone who wants to join in. I'll have to write up a TPC for a tinker and I think BB wanted to as well. So I guess we should decide if we want to get all that started now or wait a little while. Should we have a tread devoted to planning the RP guys?

Also any training or fun threads you guys want to get started feel free to. I know there have been some fun ideas bounced around.

Interaction with the Wolfkin is possible but not easy. It'd require using an NSW because our currently active characters are all Wanderers or Wolf Cubs. They aren't allowed to leave the Stedding generally speaking, and if they do it has to be under supervision of a full rank. 

I'd like to encourage everybody to get out there and write.  I would love to join in, but with my access so unreliable, I would just hold up the RPs.

• 2 weeks later...

I propose a hunting trip RP. Featuring daring deeds and succulent feed. 

A few of the fellows and Zathrus should go out as the band winds its way back to The Citadel. Searching through the woodlands vast along our path for game of a furry and delicious nature. 

I can foresee the possibility of hijinx, Adventure. A run in with some not so savory characters. A Random Bear... Who knows what could result!!! Any Volunteers! 

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha, that sounds brilliant. I will be going on a posting frenzy when I'm not as busy, the odd reply is all I can manage atm, but that sounds awesome. After the 23rd of May, I'll be much freer, unless I fail the exam I'm doing then in which case I'll be deeply unhappy and unlikely to post but let's not go there XD