DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

getting a xbox

Moon Sedai

For xbox the main one i really liked was Ninja Gaiden 1 and ninja gaiden 2 (the third one made i didn't like). ninja gaiden is a japanese samurai type of game where you can kill monsters and other ninja warriors.

Now if you were asking for some good games for either Nintendo 64, playstation 1, playstation 2 or super nintendo games I could list a ton of my favorites :-) 

Awwww... Cyan, 10 points. You found one of my wedding photos! 

back on topic though- SKyrim Rocked on ps3. I imagine it is just as awesome on Xbox (better with kinect? Idk.)

Set up gamertag (MoonSedai) and everything. 

Now just waiting to get it.

Red Dead Redemption is a pretty game. My buddy Lee, who takes care of his Alzheimer's grandma, was playing it one day, and when he turned it off she told him "Put Bonanza back on."

It is a very pretty game. :-)

Oh, the Dragon Age games - Origins and awakening are fun, the second has way different controls and not as much freedom for choices, but I still thought it was alright.

Fable series - 1st one is an old Xbox game and was fun, then I liked 2 (on 360) and my complaint with 3 is it is way too short. It's pretty and there are fun character interactions but it's short.

Lego games are all great.

Alice 2: madness returns is a fun game, it's a sequel to American McGee's Alice.

Civilization Revolution is fun, does get a bit repetitive after you've beaten it a couple times though.

Batman arkham asylum is an awesome game.

Fable.

Loved fable 1, borrowed a buddy's Xbox to play 2/3.

I'll probably buy the fable games.

I played the heck out of Dragon Age on my ps3.

I get more into fantasy games. Mr. M is drooling to play assassins Creed 3.

He's gonna borrow it from a friend.

For some reason probably financial I just haven't gotten around by that game for PlayStation.

Archived