DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Once Upon a Time [Spoilers]

ed2funy

Uh. Realy? the Frozen chick? Of all the fairy tales they chose one thats been around (at least to most peoples knowledge) for all of 6 months.

Narnia and the white witch have been around for longer than that.

(by the way called it).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh. Realy? the Frozen chick? Of all the fairy tales they chose one thats been around (at least to most peoples knowledge) for all of 6 months.

(by the way called it).

Called what?  It's not Narnia and the white witch that is being used.  It is the characters from the movie Frozen which came out late last year.  According to the producers apparently both Elsa, the snow queen, and her sister Anna will be in the show for next season. 

(by the way called it).

Called what? It's not Narnia and the white witch that is being used. It is the characters from the movie Frozen which came out late last year. According to the producers apparently both Elsa, the snow queen, and her sister Anna will be in the show for next season.

Guess i'm going to have to watch frozen. Wtf?

Totally agree it's a strange choice.

(my bad)

(by the way called it).

Called what? It's not Narnia and the white witch that is being used. It is the characters from the movie Frozen which came out late last year. According to the producers apparently both Elsa, the snow queen, and her sister Anna will be in the show for next season.

Guess i'm going to have to watch frozen. Wtf?

Totally agree it's a strange choice.

(my bad)

I don't know about strange.  It will undoubtedly get a ratings boost due to the use of the wildly popular disney characters and in that way makes sense.  It is, however, dissapointing.  Many other good options as you yourself pointed out.  I will take a wait and see approach.  It's a decent show and they have handled things allright so far. 

Just finished watching the second part of the finale...

Geeze, can't Regina catch a break? Now I'm worried all the work they put into building her character is just going to go out the window and she is back to "evil queen"

And actually brining in Frozen now makes sense, they need to bring in some new viewers if they want to last more seasons.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived