DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Baldur's Gate [reissue/remake]

SBM

So, I didn't find any topic on this, and the search seems to be down, so I'm chancing that there aren't any topics on this. 

Overhaul games are right now... well, overhauling Baldur's Gate. I'm not sure if it's just me, but this game is a major part of me growing up, and I'm stoked that I'll be able to play this again. The PC version is just out (with some bugs it seems) and the mac and iPad version is having some hickups, but is on que now for Apple to approve so we can enjoy. Although it seems they got some troubles getting up and running I'm just so stoked about soon beeing able to play this game again!!!  :ph34r:

http://www.baldursgate.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Ya, completely different game lore, and completely differnt companies.

Baldurs gate is based on the Forgotten Realms novels D&D campeign, game originally created by bioware.

Elder Scrolls is .. based on the elderscrolls concept, created by Bethsada

• 2 weeks later...
they cleaned up some of hte graphics, and bugs from the orginal, and added new content.

I bought it the other day. Still tryign to get used to the graphics, but I'm sure its leaps above the original.

Hey Sinister,

I loved the original and played it for a looong time. Thanks for the heads up regarding this new edition. I wanted to ask, did you like this after playing? I'll probably buy regardless, I feel I'm obliged to, but I wanted to know a fellow fan's opinion :smile:

Archived