DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy, y'all.

pskarnaq

Been reading WoT since EoTW was a new book. Still have my original copy that I bought when I was 15. Aint braggin, just sayin I have loved this story for a looong time. Hopefully I can add some meaningful dialogue to the discussions around here. But I'll settle for just arguing endlessly about minor plot points that have little to do with the over-all arc. See? I'm easy...

Geez your name is hard to say :rolleyes: Can I just call you Skar for short?

Hi and welcome to DM! Heh I'm so jealous of all you people who have been reading the series since they came out :tongue: I only found the series a year ago, and I'm totally in love with it. Do you have any favorite characters? Any you particularly dislike?

If your interested in discussions you should head on over to the discussion boards. I don't actually know all that much about them since I mostly just hang out in the Social Groups, but you'd probably want this one: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/364-a-memory-of-light-spoiler-discussion/

Anyways, you should check out the Social Groups too. They're pretty awesome :biggrin: If ya have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hi Skar. I think when EoTW was brand new I was still a baby, so count me jealous on that point. Or you could say lucky, because I got to read 1-11 when I first found out about the series. I sometimes frequent the discussions board, but be careful, it can get a bit hot over there sometimes. The social groups are awesome too if you just want to relax and have some awesome conversations with awesome people. Do I saw awesome a lot? Yeah. So anywho, look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Archived