DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why I love physics

Panchi

wow !!!

well i was sleeping in physics today (atleast you did something productive) :wink:

I went over energy and a bunch of problems. So boring!!!!!!!!!

Best thing we've ever done in physics was build (mini) solar powered cars. Then we had to write a massive boring report on it.

This was not done in a physics period. It was done in a free period but in my physics notebook since I do all these kind of things in my physics note book.

And I do less productive things in physic period, usually smaller doodles, nothing so funny or I would end up laughing.

My physics teacher ha some strange ideas that she needs to stuff 110+ students so she does not have to teach same thing twice. Good thing is everyone i busy in these kinds of things but usually they are smaller.

This was not done in a physics period. It was done in a free period but in my physics notebook since I do all these kind of things in my physics note book.

And I do less productive things in physic period, usually smaller doodles, nothing so funny or I would end up laughing.

My physics teacher ha some strange ideas that she needs to stuff 110+ students so she does not have to teach same thing twice. Good thing is everyone i busy in these kinds of things but usually they are smaller.

Oh. Phew, I thought you had beaten me for productivity in physics full stop.

Archived