DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bowl Of Winds Reborn - thoughts from you lot!

Kathleen

Claire has suggested reviving the Bowl of Winds RP. This a resurrection of an RP approved years ago. It is inter-division with the Congress of the Shadow and the Freelanders. She has posted this outline for it and gone through the proper channels to get it re-approved. The others are more or less waiting on my reply at this point.

It will pick up part way through the complete arc as the first half has already been played out, but she is hoping to complete the last 8 arcs/rp plots of this.

So what I am looking for first and foremost is for anyone who sees a reason to deny this RP being reapproved to please state your reasoning. If you are fine with the attempt to get it off the ground, please say so. Again, they are pretty much just waiting on us at this point.

As it stands, I would be prepared to give this the go ahead with the hope that we will get first choice at playing the characters from our Div in the rp. I would personally prefer a set up of any member here with an AS having first choice of playing the NSW/TTCP AS in this, then down to Accepted and then Novice and then New/none members (if they submit/commit to a good bio and play the NSW within the very detailed outline guidelines) if we couldn't fill the slots for our Division. Though I'm not sure we would be given such an option. I do plan to be asking for it though :D.

I think as approvals go, it sounds fine with me!

Out of morbid curiosity, how many folks is she going to be able to get back in there to try this? In other words, how many characters are we talking about replacing?

I belive it is 25 or something around that. She's going to have a fun time finding them all lol.

I am willing to be flexible on Non AS playing AS for this with the NSW/TTCP characters, however something will have to be worked out if non AS play these characters. If they are going to go to the trouble of actually completing this crazy huge rp they should get something for it if at all possible, but at the same time, I don't want new people just jumping into AS characters.

Probably have this count as one or a number of Requirements counted for Novice or Accepted. What ever we decide seems fair.

I do think this could bring in a new wave of members....if it doesn't go up in flames first lol. But if she wants to try it, I don't really see a reason to deny her that chance, its a sound looking outline to me.

Looks like there are no nay sayers, we can deal with aftermath if/when it happens. I'm gonna go ahead and approve this from our end.

Please continue to help work out what you all think would be fair to do if we end up getting non members to play AS for this and then they decide to join our group.

I hope we could be flexible and have this RP count for something. It may not be the same character but the person would have put in a good deal of WT RP work to see that outline through.