DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rey's Kitchen Tale (expecting a few furry friends over!)

Reyoru

23971595.jpg

*Enters wearing a chef's hat, Martha Stewart apron and egg whisk.* (yes, I'm WEARING an egg whisk!).

Today kids, I'm gonna be making some Chili Con Carne.

Now, I have no idea in hell of how to make this stuff, but after obtaining some chili from some of my fine friends over at the Wolfkin's Chili Pot (a wild story I will tell with their help shortly) and buying some meat from Verbal and Ed (an even wilder story that will remain untold), I thought I'd give it a shot.

Now I just need to wait for a few of my furry friends to make their way over here! And if any of you evil folks from these parts knows how to cook or has some tips for me, step into the kitchen!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.

Nyn's.

:D

Hahahahaha. +1.

Oh, and Rey, I'm digging the evil creature that is your avatar.

Thanks! Love Ken Jenkins, my favourite character from my favourite show :myrddraal:

Now where are those wolfies that were gonna help me cook huh? And why are there idle folk in my kitchen? Many hands make light work, now start cutting stuff up (or whatever it is you do when you cook stuff)!

*Cloud jumps into the thread he found by following the scent of chili that was stolen from the Stedding*

Hmm. At least you are putting the chili to good use.. *cringes at the sight of the vegetables*

Yeah I can help you cook! Besides, everybody already calls me 'Cloud the Cook'.

27167877.jpg

Cloud, you my dear wolf are awesome! Welcome to the Ghul!

Don't mind the vegetables - a few more hours and they'll all be black, just give them some time to ripen!

Ok, so, lets get physical! How do you cook Chili con Carne?

Well this is how it should look like;

chili1.png

So I guess we should start of by finding a pan :nods:

Hmm maybe we can ask the Forgers to make a pan for us, since this is SG and all. I think the whole... process.. will give the chili a more distinct taste of hopelessness and sacrilege. :nods again: Besides I'm ze Cook!

*Is bussy preparing the vegetables*

*Looks between the Wolf and the assorted evil beasties*

Loyalty conflict!

Haha don't worry I also recently joined Shayol Ghul *Cook stab*

Besides, what could possibly go wrong??

And we have Sunny D! Don't forget the Sunny D!

Archived