DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

at last, someone to share this wonder with!

nymphadora

hello to everyone!

i am so pleased i have found a site with fellow wheel of time fans. i don't know anyone who has read more than the first couple :(

i have been reeding TWoT for about 2 years now and am about halfway through Towers of Midnight and finding it most exciting! I wish i had learned of these books 10 years ago!

hey nymphadora (i guess your a harry potter fan :D), ive been reading WoT for about the same time and ive been through all 13(about 3 times) and im on my last reread before aMoL, so do you have any favorites in the series??

hey chuckles ;) i am indeed a harry potter fan!

wow you are a speady reader, though in my defence i have two young son's that sow me down :)

as for favourite character, oh so many that i just love and feel are brilliant. i think if i met rand, i would fall in love with him...that goes for perrin too! min and aviendha are hard to choose between, i love how their minds work and how they handle rand. loial, oh loial, what i wouldn't give to meet this gentle giant. i can find something to like in almost every character...though the white cloaks may struggle, gah! intolerable men! ha! ...ooh moiraine too!

what about you, can you pin it down to a firn favourite?

i like rand, lan, mat is just awesome, perrin (except in the faile kidnapped im so lost part), and cadsuane, min, elayne, and moiraine, and nynaeve.

(well when your 16 and grounded, WoT is awesome), but now i think ive started my read in september and im in LoC(school :sad:) anyway ive always wanted to ask this: would you ever scare your kids using trollocs?? :wink::laugh:

anyway im hoping you join the social groups :smile: they help time pass :tongue:

i am yet to investigate the site, i'm sure i will join them though :)

as for using trollocs to scare my kids....i don't think it would work but if it would, i might when they are really testing me ;)

ps, i agree about not liking preein so much during faile's kidnap, i have just today read the part were faile creates a picnic to celebrate their anniversary which turns into a confessional heart to heart and faith is restored, i do believe it made me slightly emotional haha! (and i cheared as people realised rand is "back")

Well I'm just going to call you Tonks, because there's no way I'm spelling out that name. Welcome! I just finished ToM a few weeks ago myself and now I feel like a drug addict going through withdrawal. Hey join some of the social groups. I really like the Black and White tower, they're some of the best and most active.

Welcome, Dora! Too bad you didn't join in July - you could have participated in Harry Potter Week in the Blue Ajah (social group side). I do hope you have an opportunity to look around and check out the White Tower.

BTW, I have 2 boys, myself, though they are 13 and 14 now (where has the time gone?).

I have two boys also! 2 years and 4.5 months. I downloaded the kindle app on my android and I read on the 40 minute train ride to and from work, at lunch, during my two pumping breaks a day and any other time I have a chance to sit down with my phone. LOL I literally walk down the hall reading at work...not willing to lose any time.

Archived