DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Smell Of Lanfear

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to think of it as low level flirting, that being said after the time he spends in Tear not sure how long they are there after he blows a hole in the wall, he most assurdly ups his game for sure. I was pretty much the same way back in the day. Only did a lil bit of low level flirting. Then once i was out of school the game was on for sure. I think mat is the same way for sure. All it takes is the right things to go from Don Knotts To Don Juan.

I like to think of it as low level flirting, that being said after the time he spends in Tear not sure how long they are there after he blows a hole in the wall, he most assurdly ups his game for sure. I was pretty much the same way back in the day. Only did a lil bit of low level flirting. Then once i was out of school the game was on for sure. I think mat is the same way for sure. All it takes is the right things to go from Don Knotts To Don Juan.

It was just a matter of weeks in Tear before he had a Rep. I just think that's a short amount of time to go from prude to Mack. (Considering even if you are in Mack Mode it takes time for you to gain a reputation outisde the circles you roll in, Eggy would hear rumors well after the ladies he messes with knew about it, so the fact that Eggy knew meant he was what would be considered well established, at that point, it means he's doing well, really well and that takes time the idea that he could go from 0 to 10+ in a matter of weeks is unbelievable).

But I agree with you, some are born with it, others learn. Even being born with it still takes time to let others know you've got it.

It was just a matter of weeks in Tear before he had a Rep. I just think that's a short amount of time to go from prude to Mack. (Considering even if you are in Mack Mode it takes time for you to gain a reputation outisde the circles you roll in, Eggy would hear rumors well after the ladies he messes with knew about it, so the fact that Eggy knew meant he was what would be considered well established, at that point, it means he's doing well, really well and that takes time the idea that he could go from 0 to 10+ in a matter of weeks is unbelievable).

But I agree with you, some are born with it, others learn. Even being born with it still takes time to let others know you've got it.

Another possibility is all the serving maids and what not are quite Easy to keep it pg13 lol

Is it possible that Mat's luck helps him with the ladies?

There's definitely a bit of randomness with that.

I never even took that into consideration... in all probability yes luck has something to do with it for sure

I know there have been times that I'm out and lady luck's with me and it's easier to pick up. It's actually part of what makes Mat such an exciting character, the only real rule is that things should be as random as possible for his luck to work as well as possible. Pick a Tavern with enough cute ladies and spin in a circle - Mat's getting lucky tonight. ;)

Is it possible that Mat's luck helps him with the ladies?

There's definitely a bit of randomness with that.

I never even took that into consideration... in all probability yes luck has something to do with it for sure

I know there have been times that I'm out and lady luck's with me and it's easier to pick up. It's actually part of what makes Mat such an exciting character, the only real rule is that things should be as random as possible for his luck to work as well as possible. Pick a Tavern with enough cute ladies and spin in a circle - Mat's getting lucky tonight. ;)

LOL!

That is true. My friend take me out for just that reason, luck is when they hit on you, and you don't have to use moves ;)

If I had to pick one of the main three guys to be in our world, it would be Mat; never a worry about money or women.

Without a doubt.

Although I honestly would worry for my safety and the safety of the world as a whole. The havoc we would wreak together would be astounding. Just astounding.

Archived