DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You already know this, but I love you Leelou!

RandA lThor

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fair point. The knob won't go up any farther.

*does the worm*

We surveyed 100 families across America, and came up with the top 5 answers for this statement. In what context would the above phrase, "The knob won't go up any further" be used most commonly? Survey says....

1. Things she said.

2. Innuendo carpenters use on a job site.

not very funny

Nyn

My mom tells me I'm funny!

I'm also pretty sure she thinks I might not be hers sometimes, so maybe she isn't the best source of reliable information.

I think she meant you were funny looking, dear.

not very funny

Nyn

I'm also pretty sure she thinks I might not be hers sometimes, so maybe she isn't the best source of reliable information.

O_o

I like you insert the "dear" at the end. Like a backslap following with a little hug. Your words cut. They cut deep.

not very funny

Nyn

O_o

I like you insert the "dear" at the end. Like a backslap following with a little hug. Your words cut. They cut deep.

What are you going to do about it?

not very funny

Nyn

O_o

Thems fightin' words.

not very funny

Nyn

O_o

Thems fightin' words.

:wink: I like a little fight in you.

It's actually quite befitting. A final show down between former and current Shaidar Haran.

I'm gonna have to side with Verbal to keep him from crying because it's quite embarrassing... but know that I'm rooting for you on the inside, Leelou ;)

Nyn

It's actually quite befitting. A final show down between former and current Shaidar Haran.

I'm gonna have to side with Verbal to keep him from crying because it's quite embarrassing... but know that I'm rooting for you on the inside, Leelou ;)

Nyn

You may be bonded to the Ewok, but I know you've got my back.

Nyn

As long as I get my Yellow to heal me between rounds, I'm ready.

I have cookies and cream ice cream in the freezer. *sweet smile*

Wait, what? Mmmmmmmm.....

Archived