DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Here comes the Cavalry!! WE'RE SAVED!!!

Surrounded in a small pass between two small hills, the Infantry and Archer Regiments of The Band of the Red Hand fought desperately against a herd .. No not merely a herd ... a Whole Horde of Shadowspawn! Why Oh WHY had they agreed to let the Cavlary go find Brew?

But wait! Over the crest of both hills poured a veritable Flood of Horsemen! It's The CAVALRY! We're Saved!

http://youtu.be/PLsFGgfvx8o

Oh hell! .. They've already been in The Brew.

Hmm, sounds like Germany with my orchestra-Wuerzburg told us that we could go and chill in their Biergarten, but we had to provide two hours of chamber music...this resulted in a lot of googling parts (we were in Germany, didn't exactly have our secret stashes of chamber music on us at the time), a lot of drinking and a loooot of very drunk chamber music. It was pretty damn funny. XD

Hmm, sounds like Germany with my orchestra-Wuerzburg told us that we could go and chill in their Biergarten, but we had to provide two hours of chamber music...this resulted in a lot of googling parts (we were in Germany, didn't exactly have our secret stashes of chamber music on us at the time), a lot of drinking and a loooot of very drunk chamber music. It was pretty damn funny. XD

You play chamber music? I'm impressed!

The nearest thing I come to that is 'Chamber Pot Music'... Which is gripping the chamber pot for dear life whilst singing into it... Well, that is if 'BLUUUEEERGHHHH.... FLLLLAAAARRRRGLE' passes as song. For some reason this only happens after about 10-15 pints

Archived