DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darkside May have Cookies But.............

nicana

The Light has Cake!!!

Sweet, fluffly, unadulterated goodness!

290308-3-or-1339314914.jpg

(Yes that's a real cake)

And honestly do you really trust want like cookies that came from the Shadow?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the head *nod*

That being said, why would anyone choose to eat that part of the cake first is beyond me. I can just see myself (if I were there) standing up and saying, "Um excuse me? Why are you eating its butt? Seriously..."

Then I would be removed from the nerdery and everyone would eat in peace while I fumed outside. :sad:

I like the head *nod*

That being said, why would anyone choose to eat that part of the cake first is beyond me. I can just see myself (if I were there) standing up and saying, "Um excuse me? Why are you eating its butt? Seriously..."

Then I would be removed from the nerdery and everyone would eat in peace while I fumed outside. :sad:

LMAO

At least you'd be joined in the hall by me, who would have been thrown out after I asked them if they were all related to Marv Albert

:biggrin:

I can even outdo that. Just find me a lump of playdo, and before you know it I'll have smacked you with said playdo lump and run off with your coinpurse

You even dream about doing this, you better wake up and apologize.

The Shadows P.O. Box is "Lenlo's PM Box"

Please send all monetary, baked and otherwise worthwile gifts to the Shadow here and we shall see they are distributed accordingly.

Just make sure they are loaded with forkroot. :tongue:

I'm so confused. It all started out with dragon cake and eating butt first and ended up with packages, playdoh and moldings. :huh:

Welcome to the BT. Eat moar brownies till the confusion turns into ...

Hence==> Baguette

Archived