DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

I just thought of something.

Wouldn't lynching either Basel or John potentially vet three different players? If either Basel or John flipped town, then that would mean their partner is also town (unless mafia have even somehow infiltrated the mason teams, which I haven't dismissed as a possibility but still seems unlikely), and also AJ because of Basel's "viewing", and Rand because he's AJ's partner.

Am I missing something here? 3 alignments vetted for the possible death of one townie seems like a pretty good trade to me.

Sounds like a plan to me

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically I was agreeing with Jon’s WoT about how Nol is really pushing a select few people – :likeabulldog:

I always tunnel those I think are scum

Either gonna force them to NK me or OMGUS me because I'm not letting them off the hook

Wouldn't lynching either Basel or John potentially vet three different players? If either Basel or John flipped town, then that would mean their partner is also town (unless mafia have even somehow infiltrated the mason teams, which I haven't dismissed as a possibility but still seems unlikely), and also AJ because of Basel's "viewing", and Rand because he's AJ's partner.

Am I missing something here? 3 alignments vetted for the possible death of one townie seems like a pretty good trade to me.

Sounds like a plan to me

*points at Basel*

:p I'm kidding. We've got a pretty good power (it's no doc/cop, but it's definately helpful.) I'll check with Basel on whether we should reveal it. But, we'll probably lose it if one of us dies.

Wall o' Text

Can't remember who coined that... was it you Despo?

It's common internet slang

I meant the WoT part of it. I don't see "WoT" around the rest of the intertubes as much as here.

These entire last few pages have reeked to me. It looks like several townies are being goaded and falling right into it. A major FoS on Womby and despo. I would also like to point out that Nol fell off the map when he got a couple of votes, which reeks to me of scum and is the only reason I have yet to vote Despo.

IRL stuff

Not game related

I was absent from all my games and the internet in general

You can check that

Since David and his partner were unable to get a reading on Despo last night, I think we would learn quite a lot from lynching him today.

Vote Despo

What would you learn?

Walk me through it please

If he flips town we learn....?

If he flips mafia we learn...?

A thought: Isn't role blocker usually a maf role?

Also, that 7 out of 12 now...how many maf in a game this size, do you guys think?

Call it a 70/30 split

It's more often on the mafia team but town roleblockers are not unheard of

Sounds like a plan to me

*points at Basel*

:p I'm kidding. We've got a pretty good power (it's no doc/cop, but it's definately helpful.) I'll check with Basel on whether we should reveal it. But, we'll probably lose it if one of us dies.

You don't lose your power.

It's just effected negatively, whatever that means

If you think that's a good plan too Nol, we might as well go with it.

Unvote, Vote Basel

Rehearsed. :rolleyes:

Oh man you got us

I guess all those hours we spent practicing our grammar and timing the posts just right was for nothing

Gimme a break

Nolder comes back from reading, immediately agrees with Despo, and now Despo votes Basel right after someone agrees with him? Sounds like you were just waiting for support so you could just start a train. Pretty sure that both of you are mafia working together.

Nolder comes back from reading, immediately agrees with Despo, and now Despo votes Basel right after someone agrees with him? Sounds like you were just waiting for support so you could just start a train. Pretty sure that both of you are mafia working together.

Coming from the guy who's entire team rests on a single lynch

I wouldn't play at that kind of game, and I don't think BG would set it up like that either

*deep sigh*

It was a joke. You're supposed to laugh. Trust me, I'll keep Basel alive if it's within my power

:huh:

My quote was in response to Nol's post about a PGO taking out a bunch of people

I wouldn't play at that kind of game, and I don't think BG would set it up like that either

*deep sigh*

It was a joke. You're supposed to laugh. Trust me, I'll keep Basel alive if it's within my power

:huh:

My quote was in response to Nol's post about a PGO taking out a bunch of people

OOoooooh. Now I understand it, and can laugh. :laugh:

Coming from the guy who's entire team rests on a single lynch

The usual Mafia game is to keep DISTANCE from one another right? Why in the world would they tie themselves together so closely? Answer: They wouldn't.

Archived