DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band John Snow!!!

Katiora

I'd like to say welcome to the Band!!! This thread is where our current members will come to meet and greet you! As I said in the sign in thread, feel free to join in anywhere! And I'm sure someone will come along soon and give you the official spiel. Until then why don't you tell us a little about yourself?? Just whatever you feel comfortable telling... If nothing else, what made you interested in joining the band??

Welcome welcome! I'm Jea, the current interim social group leader. We are thrilled to have you with us and I will look up that official spiel you need to get to know a few things and get you added to the group so you can see the rest of the boards on here!

Like katiora said, share some about yourself if you want to--otherwise just join in on the fun!

haha perhaps he did.....and yes I got your pm, heading to work soon so depending on whether or not I'm awake after work I will get to it....I took Excedrin yesterday and didn't sleep last night so now I'm wondering when my body is just going to collapse on me

Huh, didn't even notice this thread until now!

A little bit about myself:

I'm an avid reader, and always in the search for new books to read.

A few of my favorite series:

The Wheel of Time (duh)

A Song of Ice and Fire (some of you may know it as A Game of Thrones)

Dune

Tom Clancy's original series

Orson Scott Card's Shadow Series (Ender series was alright, Shadow was better)

Mistborn series

The Dresden Files.

As to why I joined the Band, well...Mat's my favorite character, for one.

Also, this group looked like an interesting one to join.

I LOVED the mistborn series!! Of course I have loved everything of Brandon Sanderson's... The Way of Kings was a GREAT book.. though it took a little time to get into and understand what in the world was going on, but I love it now...

Another good author is Patrick Rothfuss...

ANYWAY! It is very nice to meet you btw... and any questions you have for us feel free to ask

hehehe ooooo i don't know... That's difficult... I think steel.. but idk... I'd rather be a Mistborn and be able to use them all lol

what about you?? if only one which would it be??

I've heard good things about the mistborn series...I'm guessing you all would highly recommend it huh?

And John - I will get you added to the usergroups asap. I'll send in the request today!

hehehehe Have you read the newest book that is a continuation of the series?? Alloy of Law?? it was pretty good...

Not yet, I want to though

I've heard good things about the mistborn series...I'm guessing you all would highly recommend it huh?

And John - I will get you added to the usergroups asap. I'll send in the request today!

Very much so

I would recommend any of his books John... My only problem with Brandon Sanderson is that he has 4-5 series out there that he's writing at one time... and i want them ALL RIGHT NOW lol..

Archived