DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NBA playoffs

Mulk

anyone besides me keeping up?

The Spurs demonstrated a level of basketball artistry that is rarely seen on the NBA level last night, at least for a bit more than half the game. I have to think they are the favorites to win it all, maybe even to push for beating the best playoff record of a champion.

Big fan of the Celtics, but I don't think they can keep up with the Heat unless some more effort comes from Pierce and Bass. Rondo can't score 44 points every night.

I was thinking the Thunder had the edge in the West after they knocked off the Lakers, but the Spurs have been so nasty that it's hard not to consider them the favorites.

In a Heat-Spurs Finals, I think the difference-maker might be whether or not the Heat get Bosh back. The Heat need a larger body to challenge Tim Duncan, otherwise he'll just roll right over them.

Also a Celtics fan but I don't think this little run they're on will last, especially if Bosh comes back at anything above 50%

The Thunder look pretty awesome at the moment. Curious to see if the experienced vet Spurs can rebound and get back into this.

yeah, since I last posted both series have taken a complete turn. I'm surprised the Spurs didn't win at least one of the last three games; whereas Boston has outplayed Miami almost since the start of Game 2 - I thought Miami was lucky to come away with that one.

Me too, I want Heat to think they are winning and then Thunder to come back, and then Heat to come back for one more game, and then game 7 for OKC to win, will still be happy if Miami wins though. Basically O-H-H-O-O-H-O

I honestly never saw this coming, but I have to admit, I'm happy it went down this way. LeBron, whether you like him or not, is one of the ten best players ever to play the game. And those who disregarded that fact because he had never won a title, now don't have that to fall back on.

But don't feel bad for Durant, he will have multiple titles before his career is through.

Yeah, I agree with you, I felt that Lebron deserved this. i would have been fine with either team winning. The only reason i was mad was because I wanted this to be a 7 game series and this game was not interesting. Too much of a blowout.

I mean how do two top teams face off and have one do that badly. it was a disgrace. I hope they can win next year, which they probably will. Unless, Bulls make it into the playoffs and Rose recovers.

Well, yeah, but they still should not have been doing that bad, I am not saying that the Heat are not a good team, I am saying that the Thunder should be able to beat them because their offense should be good enough to get past the Heat's defense.

Archived