DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whose gonna cop it?

Lilbaz

New here so don't know if this has been brought up before, who will die in the final book? They can't all survive that would be boring.

Rand, I reckon, then will be resurrected. He's got a lot of Jesus in him (no blasphemy intended) the wound in his side, the heron marks on his hands (retrospective of the crucifiction marks and will be how they identify it's really him I think), the crown of swords saviour of the world etc...

Mat, dunno.

Perrin, hope so. He pisses me off for some reason.

Elayne, could be. Thats why Mins viewing of Avienda and her babies was off. 2 were Elaynes and she's dead.

Faile, pisses me off more than Perrin so hope so too.

Lan, Nyn. Doubt it they will have her babies like in the tower when she had her test.

Moraine and Thom, die in each others arms finaly realising that they got the hot's for each other.

Av, and Min, don't think so but could be wrong about Min.

Anyway gotta go, that was my 2 pence worth what do you think?

[/b]

Right lets carry on:

Galad, yep die in a heroic charge.

Loial, dies killing one of the Forsaken, and a load of trollocks.

Gawyn, after all the crap he's had he'l probably survive and become Andors first King.

Cadsuane, for some reason I picture her as one of the 3 women going with the funeral of Rand in the dream. Don't ask me why.

Whats he going to save them for? It's the last book, I don't see him going back to the series apart from prequells even if he was fit.

He does like a bit of tragedy and going into peoples emotions, how would Rand react to Elayne dying? We'll have to wait and see whaqt happens.

Cheers Ludmian, I'm not that in touch with Jordan. Just stopped in here cause I'm bored at work and I love the books. But he has to kill off a few of the main crew. How can you have the end of all battles where all the main players survive?

Hope that he finishes the Tam story before he goes into the aftermath. Some reason I like him, all quiet and a farmer but also a blademaster should be good reading.

Actually, a fantasy story were none of the main characters die at the end can work, just look at "Lord of the Rings." For the most part all of the major characters in LotR survive. Of course one major character did die but he died relativly early in the series so its not like he was there all along until he was killed of in the very end.

Cadsuane, for some reason I picture her as one of the 3 women going with the funeral of Rand in the dream. Don't ask me why.

Yeah, Leopold is right. The women are:

"the Lion Sword" - Elayne, Queen of Andor, who's symbol as Queen is the royal Lion (Lion Throne, etc.)

"the dedicated spear" - Aviendha is Aiel, which literally means "dedicated", and she was a Maiden of the Spear

"she who sees beyond" - Min, symbolized by her ability to view the Pattern

With the descriptions fitting so perfectly, and the well established links between those women and Rand, as well as the fact that they will all know exactly when he dies, this particular interpretation is pretty ironclad.

Archived