DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SL Ithillian's Office: Report here to be given stuffs to do - Especially you Asha'man Turin

Ithillian Turambar

Ithillian watched as her Dearest destroyed the Office so that it had never been. It felt right, shame he hadn't caught that turncoat Dice inside :wink:

Still, things were back to how they were supposed to be ... Almost. Something was jangling in her belt pouch. Amazingly she still had ten extra points to give away this month, courtesy of the M'hael. She had never been very good at holding onto points so made a quick decision as to where they would go.

Len and Darthe, you were the only two who started up the Threads I requested therefore I will award you 5 points each. Of course if you complete the tasks I set you there may be more points from the real staff of the BT and also for making a Hot Thread.

Get to it now ... I may not be a SL but I'm still watching you, and I am in need of a New Apprentice to guide through the Ranks :smile:

Len +5 points

Darthe +5 points

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRGLRLGGLRLG *Gulp*

Tainted water tastes so good..

I wonder how long time it'll take until the fur grows back ..

Hey look! Without all the fur I can see my P.. *Gets smacked in the head by mr Pegi 13*

ENOUGH!! I have to many bruises as it is!

Wait a minute.. Am I

K

I

S

S

I

N

G

N

Nya.. Naked O_o..

Archived