DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Post for Piano

Naked~Frog

I met DP when I was still Artist Guild Leader and trying to get the guild more active. I recall him being the one who posted the most... and he had great art. I don't remember our meeting any more specific than that. I know that we pm-ed every now and then but I don't think there was much beside that.

When I started to get less active I think he was one of the people that pm-ed to ask if I was okay and when I could no longer find time in RL for the Guild I sent Kathleen my resignation along with a request to make DP leader if he applied, which I guess he did.

After that I guess I just sort of ran into him here and there around the site...

We have been working together on a SG Board Game project that has been in the works for about a year. I added him to the Ultra Secret Guild'o Geeks and after that we started talking on Facebook.

I don't really know what else to say on the topic of us meeting...

There are quite a few things I appreciate about Dapianoplay3r. I suppose the first thing I noticed would have been his art, as mentioned before. I've always liked paintings, since my mom used to make them all the time but I'm not very good at it. His are amazing. And when I posted my animation project which was made to the song “Mad World” he had already painted something based off of the same song. So that was pretty awesome and I guess you could say that I appreciate his taste in music. Just to be clear I'm not basing that off of us both knowing that same song... music has come up in other discussions.

I also appreciate his kind and caring nature. I've been through some tougher times lately and DP let me talk to him about it. He was very supportive and did whatever he could to make me feel better. He was also awesome enough to help me out with all of the random internet drama I get myself into. Not a lot of people are willing to pitch in to that kind of thing. So when I was crying over a random thread on DM being scheduled for removal (House Ospenya) he popped right in and started helping us keep it's activity up. He is always ready with kind words and advice for any random situation, and never complains about my overly emotional nature. He has actually sat around and waited for me to come online before... that's dedication right there.

I had to think on the last one for quite a while... But I guess something I dislike is his hesitance to debate with me. He prefers to pass over topics we disagree on, or at least states that he would like to before he will actually talk about it. Then he says a bit less than normal and I feel like he might be trying his best to agree with me while still disagreeing the whole time. Granted, I am a dramatic individual, so I can understand hesitance over anything that might upset me but I'm not going to bite his head off for differing opinions. This could also become a good thing however, because it exhibits self control... and the ability to keep the peace even if the other person isn't exactly struggling to. So really I guess what I find as a flaw only emphasizes my own.

Archived