DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*YELLS* HEY ALL YOU SG PEOPLE!!!

Nargbert

Does anyone exist? Or are you all hiding from the lightfools so they don't smack you out of existence? Come on... show yourself. Let me know you are alive so I can start tormenting you myself.... Say it.... SAY IT!!!..... SG!

Narg

well i posted the old story as well as the facts i already know...if you know of others or more about what i know then feel free to contribute and if you want to write a pharagrap about some main event that is important then that is great too...we basicaly need to update the old history and bring it up to date with events so it can be posted for others to read

well, the only history I know of is the history of the Shar Mahdi, and obviously of Peaten/Slayer. I was reading your version and everything is WAY different. But I acctually do have an old history I wrote a couple years back. Maybe we could figure out a way to tie stuff in. I'll post it on the other site.

great...the first post there is the history as it stands now though its outdated cause more has happened since then...so i guess i need more info and potnetial helpers...is sure the new liason and rp coord will apriciate that

okey narg and the don asuming the two of you are going up on the rp discusion board then...good luck

also for anyone who have time and is interested...because of this i found it migth be time to record some old history before it is gone forever as such i started diging throug my bookmarks for old sg places to archive info of them so as to keep for future generations anyone who wants to help with this let me know

its basicaly just wading through old treads and see if they contain any info if so simply cop and paste with a relivant title to an board made for this