DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Randland fashion

michellem

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I want to make a Min outfit for JordanCon. My hair is short now, shoulder length and dark brown. I'm going to keep it that way for a while as well so I think she would be a good choice. Any ideas on how to put together a Min costume?

I'd go for some kind of leggings for the breeches, they are described as very tight. Perferably in a silk-ish material, or possibly velvet/velour (not crushed). A satin shirt, I think she weers the shirts tucked in, but you can have it untucked if you feel like your bottom is a bit too exposed in leggings :P And then a blazer-style jacket in satin or velvet. And she wears "heeled boots" so I guess some kind of boots (not cowboys boots, sorry dear :P ) with a bit of chunky heel, but only 4-5 cm heel.

Her shirt is described as a mans shirt, but in silk, so it should probably be a baggy one like this:

http://nelly.com/no/kl%C3%A6r-til-kvinner/kl%C3%A6r/bluser-skjorter/filippa-k-676/silk-satin-shirt-676685-434/

Also there is supposed to be embroidery on the jacket collar, down the side of the pants and possibly also on the shirt, but that is optional I would say :P

Hope that helped :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived