DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GREEN AJAH'S FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS: DAYS OF RECOVERY

Thanks WF. ^-^

I'm in accounting though I never went to school for it. :D And we just lost our senior accountant who left for another job, so I'm getting the crash course to take over some of her work too. I haven't even been able to take a lunch break at work in over 2 weeks. LOL

How were your holidays?

poetstorm: Sorry I did not get back to you till now. I was having computer problems on Saturday night and Sunday I spent doing the WT/DM world class which took me most of day cause stupid computer kept freezing on me. Anyway I am sorry. I had OK holidays. They are not like before cause we only get for kids now, though both mom and dad get for us grown kids anyway even when we tell them not too. :rolleyes:

I am concerned that you haven't had a lunch break in over 2 weeks though. You need a break from your day and you need to eat to keep up your energy. I would talk to your boss about it...Even just 15 minutes for now while you are going through the frenzy of learning another job...to rest and get a bite to eat even if it is only crackers and soda/coffee. Plus you must be exhausted.

Even though I must end this thread tonight, feel free to keep sitting on the couch and resting as long as you want. :biggrin:

I want to thank everyone who posted in this thread: Lessa, Nyn, Charis Sedai, Rhea, Kat, Basel, Moon, AH, Kukaso, and Poet. Thank you all for making it a good time for all. Now sadly I must bring this thread to a close:

THE END

HOWEVER: I do want to apologize to MOON cause I believe that I overlooked her in the thread and I am deeply sorry. IMHO however: You can not have too much ham. :wink::smile:

Archived