DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Nyanna al'Meara

Jeannaisais

Welcome welcome! As you can see, we're working through some things but we're glad to have you join us.

Corki, the ever so great marshal-general, will be by shortly to give you some much needed info.

As for me, I'm Jea, second in command around these parts :wink: *hands the newbie a Brew Tea*

Hi Jea, hi DL, thanks for the welcome!

So this is the famous Brew Tea I've heard about...*drinks* Mmmm it's good.

*tries DL's shots as well* WHOA! Teehee, that's a mighty shock after the Brew Tea! *coughs* :biggrin:

Hohum, 'tis gonna be cool here. :biggrin:

I love archery, it's awesome fun! :happy: But I luuurves my horses too, I ride almost every day :biggrin::bela:

gallops up on Bunyan

DicesHorseBunyan.jpg

"Howdy Nyanna!!! now dont you go litening to those silly archer types!! the CAvalry are the best regiment around!!! If you got any questions just ask!

Id let you have a ride on Bunyan here but hes a bit crotchety" gets bucked off " i meant temperamental bunyan i did mate i did"

looks at Nyanna " see what i put up with??

gets stepped on

What! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The one time I get to sign up in a forum before her...what happens? She gets her welcome thread first!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs out screaming*

Oh and, hi sis...

What! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The one time I get to sign up in a forum before her...what happens? She gets her welcome thread first!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs out screaming*

Oh and, hi sis...

My bad....

well the archers have the best drink around (flaming shots), we tend to be the most mischievous of regs and we have the best weapons (bows and daggers) i mean who wants to ride stinky horses r have to fight with over long daggers :biggrin:

I agree with DL....even though I'm not supposed to be partial to a reg anymore :biggrin:

yep, I'm a Brown Sitter for the WT social org, and was/am an archer but as I am second in command I'm supposed to do that all of all regiments and none ordeal....yeah....doesn't always work but *shrugs* it's the thought that counts, right?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived