DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The M-G Brew's are on me!

Corki

So, I know a lot of work needs to be done with the Band! As mentioned elsewhere, I got worn out in real life with work in the summer, and then I got sucked into my studies for my last accountancy exam. That is now done, as is my studying for a few months...maybe longer. That gives me time to rebuild the Band.

Hopefully, as we go into the New Year, things will start to take shape. Jea and I discussed a few things in recent weeks. I will outline these in the coming days. The first aim is to repopulate the Regiments quickly, and get someone in to run/update the Recruit Programme. The advert for the position of Executive Officer is up, but if I get no internal interest, I will be going outside the Band to fill the position. The Regiment repopulation will begin this week, and into the early New Year.

I will try and get a few Christmasy threads up either tonight or during tomorrow.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope i didnt give them all out i still got me a stash!! :biggrin:

grabs mat, throws him against a wall and hands DL his MG brew\

hmmmm MG Brew war??? sounds promising. Unlimited NG's to the brawl for MG's winner? whaddya say your Corkiness?

side note i just typed vorkiness instead and instantly wonderd if any1 has heard from vorki lately??

Archived