DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Game System Help

Daruya

:mellow: its a classic dungeon crawler with a great story thrown in.

god of war...is a dungeon crawler? that was not the impression I got at all

if you like Darksiders, Dante's Inferno or Doom, then you'll like God of War.

didn't play the first two and never beat Doom

Doom is...okay I guess

I only tried it for the first time a few years ago so it (obviously) felt very outdated

and if you like Arkham City, you'll like INfamous.

the graphics are pretty

beyond that I wasn't interested

edit: in AC I mean

never saw or played infamous

yep, its a Hack & Slash dungeon crawler for the most part with really weak puzzles thrown into it. but the story line in all 5 games is awesome.

Darksiders is a 4 part game which follows the 4 horsemen of the apocoplypse in the end times. War is framed for killing off humans and has to clear his name (which is the first game) the 2nd (which comes out next year) follows Death in this same time line as he helps his brother in a different way. the other two Darksiders have yet to be reviewed, but the studio has already stated they will be made and they will follow the other 2 horsemen.

with Darksiders, the developers wanted a mesh beween God of War and Zelda, which they got imo. the puzzles and wepons aren't top notch like Zelda, but they're better than in God of War.

Dante's Inferno is based off the epic poem written a long time ago. it follows a christian crusaiders as he enters the rings of hell to rescue his true love and battle satan for her soul. the story line is wonderful adn the game even has the entire poem in it for reading pleasure. the content is very adult, especailly once you get to Lusts domain. but the battle style is a big mimic off God of War.

both Darksiders & Dante's Inferno are also available on the 360, so you should check them out.

Is $200 a good price for a year-old PS3 with Move game? Someone has one listed in my credit union's classifieds. Also, when did the 320gb system come out? She says this one is 320gb but if it's a year old I'm wondering if it's actually the 160gb. She says it's in excellent shape and she still has the box.

I'm wondering if I'd be better off going to the pawn shop I pass every day and checking there. You know, I've never been inside a pawn shop! I know the owners of this one (their daughter was in my youngest son's classes over the years till we switched schools) and one of their employees is a good friend of mine . . . so maybe I can get a sweet deal if they have some game consoles there.

I'm just curious if $200 is a good deal or not. Brand-new 320gb with Move bundle starts around $350 at Amazon, I think, and that was the lowest price I found earlier. E-bay had one starting at $398. :ohmy:

If it is just the 160gb, is $200 still a good price?

Dar that same bundle is $349 new on amazon. as for if it's a good buy, you'd have to check out how beat up it is.

if you buy used, i'd suggest going to a gamming store like Game Stop; they warranty the used consoles they sale and test them before they sale them to make sure they work

edit - to answer your question, the Slim came out in late 2010 early 2011; it comes in both 160gb & 320gb.

theres also a bundle for a new 320gb and INfamous 2 for $300.

Archived