DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Angelina Jolie Bashing Thread

Reyoru

Roll up, roll up folks. This thread is dedicated for the sole purpose of bashing Angelina.

Yes, I am referring to that ugly troll. The one that a certain furry character is desperately in love with.

While I am pleased at the pains the pangs of unrequited love are bringing to our hairy friend, I feel obliged to try to help him.

And help him I shall.

By opening his little eyes to the truth of her complete ugliness.

angelina-jolie1.jpg

ugly-alan.jpg?w=325&h=326

Besides her physical repulsiveness, she apprarently has an ugly character:

Angelina has a public and a private persona,” claims the former bodyguard, who for security reasons chooses only to be identified by his first name, Bill. “In my opinion, the real Angelina is self-centered and a control freak. She has no patience at all. She doesn’t do things out of the kindness of her heart. And she’s totally psycho.”

“She is not moved by tears,” Angelina has a “quirky habit” of “giggling when one of her kids would start crying.”

Source.

Even Donald Trump thinks she's ugly:

I’m not saying she’s an unattractive woman, but she’s not beauty, by any stretch of the imagination. I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she’s not — I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she’s not.”

Source

She's also in the habit of making small children cry:

internet-memes-hahahaha.jpg

Please continue to bash her in whichever way you please.

(That's what she said)

Archived