DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

easy ways to earn points

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry bout that Cindy, you're right. I really thought I remember others talking about getting points for just posting in general, which is one of the reasons Leyrann always said spamming was such a good idea. Oh well.

You are def doing a good job helping get info out for our civvies, gj :happy:

@Ayla: Have no fear, once you get promoted you'll get a lot of information about both factions. There's definitely some differences, but I'd say it mostly comes down to which faction you'd like to roleplay. Light=good and Shadow=evil obviously, but I'm sure you'd find both factions to be very warm and accepting to new recruits. I'll say this though: apparently not too long ago the Shadow was a big underdog as it wasn't nearly as active as the Light faction, but that has all changed immensely. We have new management all the way around, and a lot of people very committed to helping the Shadow dominate :myrddraal:. Now the competition between both factions is much more up in the air

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bumped for new info on hot threads, per Locke today:

The threads don't have to be started in the same month they're counted in. It is only once they reach 150 posts and get moved to the Village that they can't receive any more points. (for the next month, they still receive points from the month they were moved in)

So say I start a thread now. By the end of December, it has 67 replies, so I get 5 points for it in Hot Threads. The next month, it gets up to 150 replies and gets moved to the Village. That month I get 15 points for it, but then I can't get anymore points from it after that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived