DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey everyone

epic1324

Hey all I have been a big fan of WoT for 16yrs nows when a good friend of mine got me started reading them and havent stoped yet. have read the seires many times and always find something i missed or dont remeber. just waiting on the movies to come out now.

Welcome to DM, Wade Ellis!!

(for lazy people like me longer names are hard so which would you prefer in the future: Wade or Ellis?) :)

Who is your least-favourite character? Or favourite Forsaken?

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions!

I hope you will like it here!

hello Ledinna Sedai and Aiel Heart. for the Lazy peeps you can call me Wade or Ellis dosent matter to me 5 yrs in the USMC i was called Ellis. My least-favourite character would have to be Berelain (opps if i spelled it wrong). My favorite would be Lan and Thom Merrilin. My favourite Forsaken i would say Graendal

Welcome to DM Wade! I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

I have been reading WoT a long time too - almost 20 years... i guess i kinda grew up on it. LOL

Anyway i hope you will enjoy DM and maybe check out some of the social groups or roleplaying :) Have fun!

OOOhhhh which division you gonna join??

*bats her eyelashes* you know you want to be a novice *nods*

LMAO! Seriously though - I am the Mistress of Novices in the White Tower div, if you get stuck with anything let me know and i'll see what i can do :)

Ama

Archived