DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

calling all new members, please check in!

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must have completely skipped ove this thread when I joined.

I've never really paid mind to the DM rules beyond a cursory glance when I signed up..... No one has pulled me in for breaking any though so I figures I'll just carry on as I have been.

What are these offsite boards you speak of and how does one wheedle their way in?

Well there is two kinds of offsites. The type we are allowed to use, which we link from here. These are used for keeping track of and organizing information.

The other kind is DM clones. The Black Tower clone is full of DM people (breaking the CoC) and is nearly a complete clone of our BT here at DM.

All the orgs and groups, ajahs, whatever use to have there own offsite board which was taking away traffic from DM. Since DM gets advertising dollars the powers that be want to keep all the traffic inside DM. Some people left when this was enforced, others just changed screen names at the offsites and still others just thumbed their nose at the rule and continued like normal.

1322575695[/url]' post='2057250']
1322571522[/url]' post='2057199']

I've never really paid mind to the DM rules beyond a cursory glance when I signed up..... No one has pulled me in for breaking any though so I figures I'll just carry on as I have been.

What are these offsite boards you speak of and how does one wheedle their way in?

Well there is two kinds of offsites. The type we are allowed to use, which we link from here. These are used for keeping track of and organizing information.

The other kind is DM clones. The Black Tower clone is full of DM people (breaking the CoC) and is nearly a complete clone of our BT here at DM.

All the orgs and groups, ajahs, whatever use to have there own offsite board which was taking away traffic from DM. Since DM gets advertising dollars the powers that be want to keep all the traffic inside DM. Some people left when this was enforced, others just changed screen names at the offsites and still others just thumbed their nose at the rule and continued like normal.

I think I ran into the BT clone at one point and was a little confused. I gather that they are essentially the same without DM rules?

I think I ran into the BT clone at one point and was a little confused. I gather that they are essentially the same without DM rules?

Yeah they literally cloned this BT into their own site. It is confusing b/c of the DM ppl there. And they most definitely don't enforce the PG-13 rule there.

Archived