DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Long Absence...So Hello :)

Horus

watches as the new babun kicksin and horus starts singing the collingwood theme song loudly...

AH what do u mean what do i mean?? the mighty cav!! its a regiment of the band!! the BEST regiment!!

and horrie retaking the band aussie style would be awesome....i miss tal...and my little sarm!!

Wowooo!!! Congratulations, belated as they are, on the engagement. Must be 1 lucky fella!! :biggrin:

he is! :) I'm super excited! Wedding planning is fun but stressful....

lol jea now drinks, loads has happened round here :biggrin:

You know, a good glass of sangria does help calm the nerves....a lot! Especially after the week I've had!

Taluka looking slightly dusty and more than a little hungover staggers into the group singing out of tune.

"Where o where o is my pony, where o where is HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???

She suddenly notices a few familiar faces in the crowd

Hey Horus... long time no see my friend, how are you? she tackles him to the ground in a huge bear hug

OMG is that Dicey? she rushes across toward him and trips over her feet flying into Dicey and sending them both hurtling through a near by wall How have you been my brother? What's been happenin in my absence from DM? and better yet where is my DAMN HORSE???????

So how is everyone? I couldn't get back into DM on my old account, I forgot my pword and I think hotmail deleted my account *pouts*

*winces knowing that a few ribs are cracked*

TAL!!!! Welcome back, my banded!!! Wooo now let the good times roll!! :biggrin:

*hands out brews left, right and center*

Drink up people and get this party started!

diuce smacks his head on the ground "owww i see tals back ...."

grabs her hugs lifts and spins in one motion til they fall down agin

pokes her ribs " whats with asking ME!!! about your horse??? i wouldnt do anything to it....much...but i think hes hanging with bunyan. just dont blame me if he picked up bunyans ummmm manners

"OI!! Silver!! make with the booze bro!"

Archived